Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Snow White Exhibit at the Norman Rockwell Museum

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Snow White Exhibit at the Norman Rockwell Museum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> True-Life Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Snow White Exhibit at the Norman Rockwell Museum Reply with quote

We just returned from a VERY LONG drive to the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA.

The Norman Rockwell Museum is a great place regardless, but the Snow White exhibit was fantastic. We got to see storyboards, sketches, and even original animation cells. It showed how they took each area of the film, as well as the concepts and naysayers to produce the first feature-length cartoon.

The exhibit runs though October, and if you get a chance to see it, I highly recommend it.

Later this week, we'll try and post some pictures.

ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds awesome - since Snow White is one of my fav characters, wish I could get to the East Coast to see what sounds like a great exhibit Smile
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mrs. was up in the area last month with the kdis and took them over to it. She said it was great and the kids enjoyed seeing it all.

It even convinced my oldest to watch the movie again as it had scared her too much when she was younger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> True-Life Adventures All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: