Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Why doesn't UAB have tracks from parks outside of the US?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Why doesn't UAB have tracks from parks outside of the US?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreVog
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Why doesn't UAB have tracks from parks outside of the US? Reply with quote

Okay, so I've been scrutinizing the UAB library of tracks, & I have to wonder: Why aren't there any tracks from the foreign parks? There's rides that are exclusive to the foreign parks such as Phantom Manor, & rides like those have such an amazing soundtrack that it's unfathomable why they wouldn't have tracks from those sorts of rides. Does anybody know why? I myself have a collection of virtually all the isolated loops from Phantom Manor, & I'd be willing to donate them if UAB would play them. They're not low-quality either; they're the full, high-quality loops straight from the ride's audio system.
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Admin's made a decision long ago to keep the audio we have to the US Parks (and Cruise Line). There are a lot of available tracks to the other parks around the world, but we felt we'd like to stay focused on the US.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: