Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB UPDATE: Tune in Now! Interface changes

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB UPDATE: Tune in Now! Interface changes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Yippie it's back!!!!!

On my desktop at work where I listen 99% of the time I have Windows 7 professional and I have a HP Pavillion computer. Web browser is Bing.

I have an iphone 5 and now I get the broadcast fine by clicking on the lightening bolt looking icon on the "method of listening" page (the other icons don't work). When you had the other setup I clicked on the blue arrow with the yellow circle around it on my phone and got the broadcast fine. Now that icon doesn't work but the lightening bolt does. I would not even know how to use a separate media player. I just log onto UAB and click on one of the players there.

I hope this is making sense to you. Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth,

If you're clicking on the orange "winamp" icon. You're using a separate media player. your phone is just doing it automatically most likely.

I have a solution that will work for everyone. You're also the ONLY one that's able to use an iphone and have it work which amazes me.

lol.
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use UAB on my iPhone all the time. At least twice a day when im walking the kids back and forth to school. I have it saved as a bookmark in safari on my iphone. IM using the QuickTime link.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems most of us have issues with the "player" from logging into actual UAB site - for now I am working well on all my devices - and for an ol' gal I have quite a few ... lol Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: