its a small world teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Your Way Show

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Your Way Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second show today was hosted by dlears - here's your list ...

MK-Main Street USA-Good Mornig Main Street - Countdown
EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceship Earth - AT&T Intro March (2002)
MK-Main Street USA-Good Morning Main Street - I Tipped My Hat
DL-Critter Country-Splash Mountain-Brer Frog Emergency Spiels
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-Off Kilter-Dirty Old Town
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-Off Kilter-Trouble in the Kitchen
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-Off Kilter-Amazing Grace-(The Live Tracks)
DL-Various-Disneyland 50th Anniversary Celebration-Remember When (LeAnn Rimes)

**Holiday track - Boo To You I think ** Love it Love it ...

MK-Parades & Spectaculars-Fantasy In The Sky (1999)
EPCOT Ctr- Future World-Spaceship Earth-Score & Medley (2007)
EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Innoventions-Area Music
MK-Adventureland-Pirates of the Caribbean-Queue-Area Music

Wow - what a great show - loved that little OK marathon there in the middle - and what a nice selection from the DL 50th - was there and it was awesome - what a nice surprise with a fall themed track in there as well - hope everyone enjoyed the shows today - I will be away for a bit - but trust me I will be listening when I can just not able to report on shows for bit - I have enlisted some help so hopefully all will flow smoothly - just keep listening and requesting ...

Smile ma
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! It’s Tuesday and you know what that means… It's Two for Tues… oh wait, that that’s the wrong promo. Well it is Tuesday and we are still having the “Two for Tuesday Fastpass but I'm here to bring you this week’s “UAB Your Way” show rundown. This morning’s show is brought to you by our friend bullfrog117!!

64/65 New York World’s Fair – Ford Rotunda – Ford’s Magic Skyway – Get the Feel of the Wheel of a Ford
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – World of Motion – It’s Fun to Be Free (Keystone Kop)
Disney’s California Adventure – A Bugs Land – Francis Lady Bug Boogie – Ridethrough – Track 3
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue - Inside
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – The Land – Listen to the Land - Dixieland
Disney/MGM Studios – Parades and Spectaculars – Fantasmic! – Dancing Bubbles (musical Score Only)
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – Jitterbug’s Lullaby
Magic Kingdom – Mickey’s Toontown Fair – Area Music – Pluto’s Playmate
Disney’s California Adventure – Golden State District – Rushin’ River Outfitters – Area Music – Jazz in the Box
Disneyland – Tomorrowland –Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – Carousel of Progress – Dixieland Gramophone
Disneyland – Tomorrowland – New Tomorrowland – Original Area Music – Part 2
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – I’m In Another World
Magic Kingdom – Adventureland – Jungle Cruise – Shortwave Radio (part 4)
Disneyland – Rivers of America – Riverfront Area Music (Part 6)
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – Uptown Blues
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – Alabamy Home
EPCOT Center – Future World – Journey Into Imagination – Complete Show

There you have it!! What a great show. Loved hearing all the old timey tracks from ToT. Everyone try to stay cool in the heat and we’ll see you this afternoon for the second show!!
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Once again we’re “Listening to the Land and Tuning in the World” with this afternoon’s “UAB Your Way” show brought to you by our friend kmiller15211!!

EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Journey Into Imagination – White Land of Fantasy
*Special Hidden Bonus Track* - Magic Kingdom – Parades and Spectaculars – Boo to You Parade – It's Good to Be Bad
EPCOT Center – Parades and Spectaculars – Illumination “Reflections of Earth – Preshow Music (rev. 7-04)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Pirates of the Caribbean – Ridethrough (2006)
EPCOT Center – Future World – Main Entrance – Area Music (1982)
Magic Kingdom – Main Street USA – Main Street Area Music – Yankee Doodle Dandy
Disneyland – Frontierland – Mine Train Through Nature’s Wonderland – Show Narration
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – Space Mountain – Star Tunnel Music
Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ Over California – Complete Attraction

There you have it!! What a great show. Don’t forget that if you are Copper status or above, you can organize all your favorite tracks on you “My Favorites” page and be in the running to get your list played during the show!!! Thanks for tuning in!!! Have a great week and we’ll see you in the parks!!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shows today - got to listen to the first and missed most of the second - sorry I missed the Boo to You special - love the holiday tracks - big thanks to boundlessrealm for the reports while I am "out of pocket" at show times for a couple of weeks - keep those requests coming and thanks for listening ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Once again bringing you this morning’s rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show brought to you by our friend Saffron!! Got that cup of coffee and your bagel?? Let’s get started:

EPCOT Ctr – World Showcase – France – Bistro De Paris Background Music 11
Disneyland – Adventureland – Enchanted Tiki Room – Let’s All Sing Like the Birdies Sing
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Alive (The Live Tracks)
Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square – Liberty Tree Tavern – Area Music – La Belle Katherine Medley
Walt Disney World – Resorts – Animal Kingdom Lodge – Area Music (Part 4)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Rhythm Rascals – What A Little Moonlight Can Do
Magic Kingdom – Adventureland – Adventureland Totems – Tribal Drums
Disneyland – Various – The Firehouse Five Plus Two – When the Saints GO Marching In
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Brenda Stubbert’s Reel – Metro Boys
EPCOT Center – Future World – Journey Into Imagination – White Carousel Music
Disneyland – Various – The Firehouse Five Plus Two – Sister Kate
EPCOT Center – Future World – Journey Into Imagination – Dreamport
Disneyland – Various - The Firehouse Five Plus Two – Muskrat Scramble
Disney/MGM Studio – Echo Lake – Monster Sound Show - Soundsations
Magic Kingdom – Adventureland – Jungle Cruise – Shortwave Radio (Part 4)
Magic Kingdom – Main Street USA – Flitterin’ – Summer Magic

There you have it!! What a great show. Don’t forget that if you are Copper status or above, you can organize all your favorite tracks on you “My Favorites” page and be in the running to get your list played during the show!!! Thanks for tuning in!!! Have a great morning and we’ll see you in the parks for the afternoon show!!!
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Realm! I first want to say THANK YOU to both you and Ma for staying on the UAB Your Way show and the Weekly Top 10. I know people like to know what hit on those shows. And your intro's are MUCH better than mine were!

But I do need to remind you of one little fact...not everyone lives in California! Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to live out there and have DLR in my backyard, and someday I hope we will, but for now, we're in New England, getting over a drought and heat wave and being 3 hours ahead of you...meaning we're not getting our morning coffee, we're getting lunch!! Rump Rump Rump
Laughing Donald Laughing Donald Laughing Donald

Really though Joe, THANK YOU for all you do. And then next time we're out there, we NEED to get together and play in the parks!! It's been far too long!

ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great looking show this morning - and I am still in the west so it would have been coffee and bagel for me too - but alas I was sitting in the dentist chair ... and thanks for the attaboys dp - always wondering if anyone is really paying attention other than me and boundlessrealm - and yes you must come west so we can all play in the parks... looking forward to seeing what will be on the PM show as I will be unavailable and relying on my friend to help me once again ...

Smile ma
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma reporting here today -for the West coast folks grab another cup, East Coast start planning that yummy lunch and those in the Mid-West somewhere in between - what do you know - the first show today was hosted by ME - ocmsma - here's my list

WDW-Resorts I think- Grand Floridian Orchestra - Frosty the Snowman
DL-Christmas Track - may be Fantasyland Christmas Shoppe
American Adventure-American Vybe-Rejoice/First Noel
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-OK-Back Home in Drury
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Two Brothers
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-OK-Sonny's Mazurka-Troy's Wedding
DL-Hotels & Resorts-DL Hotels - Fantasy Waters
DL-NOS - I believe the Haunted Mansion/Nightmare Before Christmas track ...

Woo Hoo - glad to have a little Christmas here in the heat of the summer as well as some of my "most" favorite tracks ... hope everyone enjoyed the change of pace - til next time - keep those requests and donations coming - remember copper status and above are eligible to have their favorites listed here - Copper Status is $51-$71 donated in the past year I do believe ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the second show today was hosted by pexeled - here's your list...

DL-Adventureland-South Seas Traders-Shrunken Ned
DL-Frontierland-Area Music-Ghost Riders in the Sky
EPCOT-Tomorrowland-Magic Eye Theater-Captain EO-Complete Attraction
MK-Tomorrowland-Space Mountain-Star Tunnel Musicc
DL-NOS-Club 33-All In The Golden Afternoon
DCA-Paradise Pier-King Triton's Carousel-I Get Around
Disney/MGM Studios-Sunset Blvd-Rock'NRoller Coaster-Attraction Music
AK-Camp Minnie Mickey-Character Grove-Area Music-Little Black Rain Cloud
DCA-Golden State-Flick's Fun Fair-Entrance backgrond music
AK-Camp Minnie Mickey-Character Grove-Area Music-See An Elephant Fly
Disney/MGM Studios-Echo Lake-Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectaclar-Attraction Score (Part 5)
WDW-Resorts-Polynesian Rsort-Area Music (Part 1)

What a great show today - lots of variety and some tracks we don't always hear ... continue requesting this week and let's see what we come up with on Friday for the Top Ten ... til next time...

Smile ma
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Once again bringing you this morning’s rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show brought to you by our friend LlamaLlover!!

Reminiscing a bit this morning as a year ago today, we arrived in Orlando for what has been dubbed the "Best Vacation Evah!!! Here's to hoping we get to go back in November!! Well, are you ready to go? Let’s get started:

Disneyland – Fantasyland – Pinocchio’s Daring Journey – When You Wish Upon a Star (Choral), Back Home
EPCOT Center – Future World – The Seas with Nemo and Friends – Area Music – Track 6
Disneyland – Fantasyland - Pinocchio’s Daring Journey – Attraction Music
Disneyland – Tomorrowland – Space Mountain – Exit Music (2005)
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – We’ll Meet Again
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Norway – Stave Church – Area Music - Evenstar
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – There’s No Two Ways About It
Disneyland – Main Entrance – Main Entrance Area Music (2001) (Part 3)
Disney/MGM Studios – Parades and Spectaculars – Fantasmic – Pre-Show Music – The Bare Necessities
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Peter Pan’s Flight – Complete Attraction
Disneyland – Hotels and Resorts – Trader Sam’s – Area Music (Part 10)
Animal Kingdom – Theater in the Wild – Finding Nemo the Musical – Area Music - Track 1

There you have it!! What a great show. Don’t forget that if you are Copper status or above, you can organize all your favorite tracks on you “My Favorites” page and be in the running to get your list played during the show!!! Thanks for tuning in!!! Have a great morning and we’ll see you in the parks for the afternoon show!!!
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Hope your day is going great!!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this afternoon. This show is brought to you by our friend kraysister!!

Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ Over California – Takeoff Request
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Ballroom Spiel
Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ Over California – Pre-Flight Announcement
Disneyland – Critter Country – Splash Mountain – How Do You Do (Vocals)
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Peter Pan’s Flight – A Pirates Life
Animal Kingdom – Camp Minnie Mickey – Festival of the Lion King – Be Prepared
Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square – Haunted Mansion – Stretch Room Spiel
EPCOT Centered – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – A Walk in the Irish Rain
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – Xtraterrorestial Alien Encounter – S.I.R. and Skippy
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Rock’N’Roller Coaster – Ride Vehicle Attraction Music – (Back in the Saddle / Dude Looks Like a Lady)
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Theme
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Graveyard Band
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Green Fields of France
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – Xtraterrorestial Alien Encounter – Complete Attraction (Pre-shows/Main Shows)
Disney/MGM Studios – Hollywood Boulevard – The Great Movie Ride – Alien Introduction Warning
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – France – Area Music (Part 2)
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Goodbye Muirsin Durkin - (The Live Tracks)
Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square – Haunted Mansion – Queue Area Wolf Howl
Magic Kingdom – Tomorrowland – Space Mountain – Star Tunnel Queue sounds (aka 3rd loop) - Mix
Magic Kingdom – Frontierland – Splash Mountain – Splash Mountain Medley
Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ Over California – Landing Announcement
Magic Kingdom – Liberty Square – Library Piano

There you have it!! What a great show. That has to be close to a record having 22 tracks in 1 hour!!!

Don’t forget, if you are Copper status or above, and you want your own “UAB Your Way” show, you can organize all your favorite tracks on you “My Favorites” page and be in the running to get your list played during the show!!! Well that wraps it up for today. Have a great evening and rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pretty awesome shows there - love kraysister's list - kept boundelssrealm hopping for sure . again a big thank you to him for catching the shows today - keep those requests coming and if you are copper status or above - build your favorites list so that you too may be chosen for this awesome segment on UAB ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning all - ocmsma here - hope everyone is enjoying their day with either a cup of coffee or getrting ready for a yummy lunch, hope you enjoyed today's show hosted by Jkloh - here's your list

EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Two Brothers
WDW-Resorts-Wilderness Lodge-Wyatt Eart-Main Title
EPCOT-Future World-The Living Seas-Hydrolator Boarding Status
WDW-Resorts-Polynesian Resort-Area Music - Part 2
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-External Area Music (v.1)
EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Living with the Land-Backstage Trivia
DL-Hotels & Resorts-Trader Sam's-Area Music (Part 5)
WDW-Various-WDW Monorail-Express Monorail Narration (Part 1)(1998)
DL-Hotels & Resorts-Trader Sam's-Area Music (Part 1)
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-American Vybe-Seasons of Love
EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Living with the Land-Ridethrough (2008)

And there you have it - another show in the can - hahaha --- Great show today nice selections and great listening - until next time - keep those requests coming and remember Copper Status and above build your favorites list and you too may be featured in an upcoming show ...

Smile ma
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - here is the afternoon show for Tuesdau, August 23, 2016 hosted by dlears ... here's your list ...

EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceship Earth- AT&T Intro (March 2002)
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-New World Bound
MK-Adventureland-Pirates of the Caribbean-Queue Area Music
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-Off Kileter-Brenda Stubbert's Reel-Metro Boys
DL-Critter Country-Splash Mountain-Brer Frog Emergency Spiel
MK-Main Entrance-Main Entrance Area Music (1992)(Part 1)
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-O'Canada with Martin Short
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-Off Kilter-A Walk in the Irish Rain
WDW-Various-WDW Monorail-Resort Monorail Narration (Round Trip)
HIDDEN Track - Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Parade - Not sure I have name correct but so happy to hear this ... Wish these were available a little longer ...
EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Canada-Off Kilter-Johnny B. Good (The Life Tracks)
EPCOT Ctr-Parades & Spectaculars-IllumiNations:Reflections of Earth-Pre-Show Music (rev 7-04)-Gaviotes

And there you have it - what a great show again this afternoon - loved that Halloween track in there - and wow - so much great music from EPCOT - hope everyone enjoyed it - and I must post and shut down - severe lightening in my area ...

Smile ma
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ... no UAB Your Way Show due to technical difficulties - I would have loved to hear selections from onecutemoose as it would have been one or two Christmas themed tracks ...

Hopefully, we can get an afternoon show ...

Smile ma
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 68 of 94

Jump to: