Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Top Tens!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Top Tens!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your UAB Top Ten for Friday, July 8, 2016 ...

10-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Innoventions - Area Music
9-DL-Adventureland-Jungle Cruise-Hyenas
8-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-Mexico-El Rio Del Tiempo-Exit Music and Dialog
7-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Americay Vybe-God Bless America
6-DL-Parades & SpectacularsFantasy in The Sky-Salute to America
5-DL-Tomorrowland-Circlevision 360-American the Beautiful-Attraction Score
4-MK-Fantasyland-Castle Forcourt Stage-Kids's of the Kingdom-It's a Small World Stage Show
3-WDW-Various-Magic of Walt Disney World-Track 1
2-EPCOT Ctr-Parades & Spectaculars-Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade - Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)
1-DL-Fantasyland-Alice in Wonderland-Queue Area Music

What a great show today - nice mix and a few patriotic coming the week after celebrating our independence, keep those requests coming and let's see what new ones we can come up with for next week -

Smile
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer, if I got my requests in yesterday it would have totally changed the show!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya - I wonder when the "cut off" is for the weekly show - I have tried to request and see what would happen but can't figure it out - asked one of my favorite admins and she couldn't remember ... maybe I will ask another ... wondering minds want to know ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! Standing in once again for the lovely ocmsma, with another great Top Ten countdown for you!!!! I hope everyone had a good week and is ready for the weekend. Here’s this week’s list!!

EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Wonders of Life – Area Music – Behind the Waterfall
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – The Living Seas – Coral Reef Restaurant – Area Music – Track 1
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – The Living Seas – Area Music – Main Theme
EPCOT Ctr – Parades and Spectaculars - Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade – Dancin’ (A Catchy Rhythm)
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Rock N’ Roller Coaster – Attraction Music
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Universe of Energy – Ellen’s Energy Adventure – Main Show Film Part 2
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Main Entrance – Area Music (2001)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Complete Attraction
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Communicore East – Astuter Computer Revue – The Computer
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Club 33 – Feed the Birds

There you have it!! Just like how Spaceship Earth dominates the WDW skyline, EPCOT Center’s Future World dominated the countdown this week!! Thanks again for tuning in and keep those requests coming!!!! We’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for filling in again boundlessrealm - what a great looking show and so glad my one request made it this week - Missing my usual time on UAB but family issues come first - hope to be a little more active in the coming weeks - but time will tell - enjoy all the great requests and listening when I can - enjoy and hope to see boundlessrealm and many others in The Park soon ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! Standing in once again for the lovely ocmsma. It was a big week for me personally as I was able to finally renew my pass!!! Haven't been to any of the parks since the end of February!!! Im super excited to finally be able to spend some quality time back in the parks! So, temps have been really hot across most of the nation and today, we’ve got another piping hot Top Ten countdown for you!!!! I hope everyone had a good week and is ready for the weekend. Here’s this week’s list!!

Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Story and Song from the Haunted Mansion – Side 1
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Communicore East – Astuter Computer Revue – The Computer
EPCOT Ctr – Parades and Spectaculars – Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade – Dancin’ (A Catchy Rhythm)
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Wonders of Life – Area Music – Behind the Waterfall
EPCOT Ctr – World Showcase – Norway – Maelstrom – Introduction and Musical Medley
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Main Entrance – Area Music (2001)
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Main Entrance – Area Music (1982)
Disneyland – Parades and Spectaculars – Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks Spectacular
Magic Kingdom – Fantasyland – Castle Forcourt Stage – Everyday’s a Holiday - Christmas
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Alice in Wonderland – Queue Area Music

There you have it!! Once again EPCOT Center ruled the countdown this week!! I have no problem with that as I am absolutely infatuated with EPCOT. Thanks again for tuning in and keep those requests coming!!!! Everyone try to stay cool in the heat and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for filling in and for the great report - awesome top ten this week - glad to see the The Land had a few in there and my favorites as well - thanks for filling in and please keep those requests coming and I look forward to listening to see what makes it next week ... til then stay cool

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! It's Friday, the weekend is here and I'm ready to go to Disneyland!!! But since I'm stuck here in the home office working, I guess listening to UAB will have to just hold me over until tomorrow. So let’s get going on this week’s Top Ten Countdown list!!

EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Norway – Maelstrom – Introduction and Musical Medley
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – France – Bistro De Paris Background Music 15
Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ Over California – Exit Music
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Canada – Off Kilter – Run Run Away – (The Live Tracks)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Grim Grinning Ghosts
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Madame Leota Spiel
EPCOT Center – Future World – Wonders of Life – Area Music – Behind the Waterfall
Disneyland – Hotels and Resorts – Disneyland Hotel – Fantasy Waters
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Alice in Wonderland – Queue Area Music
Disney’s California Adventure – Buena Vista Street – The Carthay Circle Restaurant Lounge – Alice in Wonderland

There you have it!! The West Coast (and my home) Parks made a came back and took back the countdown holding down 6 spots this week!! Will the East Coast parks be able to take it back? I guess we’ll have to wait and find out next week! Thanks again for tuning in and keep those requests coming!!!! Everyone have a great weekend and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo Hoo Woohoo! Woohoo! Good Job Bravo

Thanks for listing a GREAT show from Friday - sadly I could not listen but wow what a list and lucky me mine made the list again this week and love that The Land was so well represented - sounds like boundlessrealm is trying to start a little rivalry here between east and west coast ... bring it on - hopefully I will be back on more in the next couple of weeks and let the requests fly ... thanks for all the help in listing shows and keeping us going - hope to see you in the Park soon ...

Smile

ma
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about not having the report of the Top 10 show today. Unfortunately i was unable to listen and wasn't able to procure a backup. I will definitely be back with one next week.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer - know how that goes - I did get to catch #7 which was Remember...Dreams Come True one of my all time favorites ...

Til next time ...

Smile ma
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! It's Friday and for some school is back in session and now the weekend is here!!! This morning (or afternoon for some) we have another great Top Ten Countdown!! So let’s see what awesome goodies we have this week!

EPCOT Center – International Gateway – International Gateway – Area Music (Part 1)
Magic Kingdom – Main Street USA – Good Morning Main Street – Complete Park Opening
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Complete Attraction
EPCOT Center – Future World – The Living Seas – Aquaculture
Disneyland – Main Street USA – Main Street USA – Area Music (1969 – 1975) (Part 2)
EPCOT Center – Future World – Wonders of Life – Area Music - Grasslands
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Mexico – El Rio Del Tiempo – Exit Music and Dialog
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Club 33 – Alice in Wonderland
Disneyland – Fantasyland – Alice in Wonderland – Complete Attraction
Disney California Adventure – Buena Vista Street – The Carthay Circle Restaurant Lounge – Alice in Wonderland

There you have it!! An even split between the East and West this week. Hope ocsma was able to tune in and get her Alice in Wonderland fix. Thanks again for tuning in and keep those requests coming!!!! Everyone have a great weekend and we’ll see you in the parks!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks boundlessrealm for the great report - unfortunately I only got to hear the first two then I was in the quiet zone - so no uab for me there - but glad to see Alice made the top three - ocm and I really do like Alice -Also glad to see Haunted Mansion made it during it's birthday week - keep those requests coming and have an awesome week

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your UAB Top Ten for Friday, August 8, 2016 ... well a little glitch in the broadcast this AM so I am pulling from the Top Tracks Stats -

10-A toss up from the last 16 with 1 request each
The next 8 each had 2 requests so in no particular order

9-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Main Entrance-Area Music (1982)
8-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Wonders of Life-Area Music-Grasslands
7-7DL-NOS-Pirates of the Caribbean-Talking Skull
6-DL-NOS-Haunted Mansion-Madam Leota Spiel
5-t-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Innoventions-Area Music
4-DL-Fantasyland-Fantasyland Darkride Suite-Medley
3-DL-Fantasyland-Storybook Land Canal Boats-Queue Area Music
2-DL-Fantasyland-Peter Pan's Flight-A Pirate's Life
1-DL-NOS-Haunted Mansion-Grim Grinning Ghosts

Wow - this would have been an awesome show if only we had heard it - Oh well maybe we can get an equally great one next week - keep those requests coming and let's flood the airways with our favorites from UAB ... til next time ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your UAB Top Ted for Friday, August 26, 2016 ...

10-EPCOT Ctr-Parades & Spectaculars-Fountain of Nations-Splashtacular
9-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceship Earth-Attraction Score (1994)
8-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Main Entrance-Area Music (2001)
7-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Innoventions-Area Music
6-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-The Land-Kitchen Kabaret-Queue Area Music
5-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-World of Motion-Complete Attraction
4-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Main Entrance-Area Music (1982)
3-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Horizons-Complete Atraction with Narration
2-DCA-Condor Flats-Soarin' Over California-Complete Attraction
1-DCA-Carsland-Welcome to Radiator Springs

Well - what a great 3+ hour show today - for a bit there I thought it was going to be an EPCOT only show - but a couple from DCA wiggled their way in there - what great requests this week - keep those requests coming and look forward to seeing what we come up with next week - maybe an all DL show - never know ...

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 30 of 53

Jump to: