Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Woody's Roundup

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Woody's Roundup
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo - I am not the only one that you mess with ... haven't been around much lately and haven't been requesting, but there is that one arbitrary one that may or may not be in my list ... but again .... I will refrain and not offend anyone with tracks that should not be heard this time of year ... again - all in good fun and I will try and not take offense when I am on the receiving end ... Thanks to tE for all he has done for the site lately ... looking forward to more tracks in the future ...

Smile ma
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ocmsma,

You shouldn't be able to. The my favorites feature has been modified so that you can view seasonal tracks but not request them. If youre able to request them, that's on me to fix. The tracks should also be in order unless you have one specific in mind that I'm missing. If that's the case I'd hope you'd let us know instead of being coy about it.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So ... by "stuffing" the top ten are you discouraging "themed" requests during the week for a fun Top Ten, i.e., the couple of times we have succeeded in getting a top ten of screams, moans and groans, or a battle of OK and Poly that make it in ... guess I am a little confused ...

Ummm
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
So ... by "stuffing" the top ten are you discouraging "themed" requests during the week for a fun Top Ten, i.e., the couple of times we have succeeded in getting a top ten of screams, moans and groans, or a battle of OK and Poly that make it in ... guess I am a little confused ...

Ummm

ocmsma,

When it comes to clogging the request queue to the point of constantly having requests disabled every 6 hours for an entire WEEK, Yes.

With all due respect, I'm not responding to this anymore beyond this post. I've already made my official response on the matter, and Deb and David back me up. Please reread that if you have any questions. In short if you're legitimately wanting to listen to these tracks, have at it, that's what they're there for.

There are way more variables at play for THIS particular instance than people are aware of and it's for Deb, David, and me to address. It's been taken care of. I don't see the need for others to involve in matters that don't pertain to them.

The point of the top 10 is not to STUFF anything. It's to get a gauge of and replay the weeks most popular tracks. I've not nor ever condoned anything but that. I've also been away for a while and haven't listened a lot so I'm not sure what's happening where.

I will also state a reminder that this is a community of people. I would think extending consideration to your fellow community members should be a factor. These are people who may have made ample requests to be considered for the top 10 countdown but will not be played because of for your own personal amusement in the name of "fun". It may not be fun for them.

If you legitimately want to request screams and stuff ( I do on occasion just because), again have at it. But please be considerate to other listeners who may want to make requests that's all I'm asking.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed

done ...

Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
Embarassed

done ...

Smile

Great! Happy Requests! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: