Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Your Way Show

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Your Way Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of really great shows this week - loved hearing all those HM shorts ... they are always the best ... thanks for the report and hope to hear some more favorites next week

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this morning. This show is brought to you by our friend ttomlin!

EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Norway - Stave Church - Area Music - Polonaise from Sexdrega
Magic Kingdom - Frontierland - Frontierland Area Music (Part 6)
EPCOT Center - Future World - Main Entrance - Area Music (2001)
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Fantasyland - Area Music Loops - Discovery Bay Teaser
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - IllumiNations 25 - Exit Music
Disney's California Adventure - Hollywood Pictures Backlot - ABC Soap Opera Bistro - Area Music (Part 2)
Disney/MGM Studios - Parades and Spectaculars - Toy Story Parade (2 of 3)

There you have it!! I hope ttomlin was able to tune in and hear their show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this this afternoon with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the morning and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your rundown of the “UAB Your Way” show for this afternoon. This show is brought to you by our friend swimasb!

Disney's California Adventure - Condor Flats - Soarin' Over California - Takeoff Request
Magic Kingdom - Parades and Spectaculars - Spectromagic Parade - Music Surrounds Us Instrumental
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Tomorrowland Transit Authority (TTA) - Introduction excerpt
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Queue - There's A House In Harlem For Sale
Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Good Morning Main Street - Complete Park Opening
EPCOT Center - Future World - Test Track - Preshow
Magic Kingdom - Adventureland - Jungle Cruise - Shortwave Radio (part 1)
EPCOT Center - Future World - Innoventions - Area Music
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Sunset Boulevard - Area Music (Part 4)
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Queue - I'm In Another World
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Preshow
Magic Kingdom - Frontierland - Country Bear Jamboree - Blood on the Saddle
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Speed Ramp

There you have it!! I hope swimasb was able to tune in and hear their show! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next Tuesday with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was the first time I caught my own show!! I just happened to check UAB around 40 minutes in and saw that it was on. The 20 minutes I caught (am catching) were truly magical Very Happy Very Happy

ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two pretty aesome looking shows there - I always enjoy listening to shows presented by ttomlin and swimasb ... they both have soem of my favorites in their lists ... glad swimasb got to hear at least past of her show ... thanks for keeping the reports coming ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! I’ve got your special “Double Take” rundown of the “UAB Your Way” shows for today.

This morning’s show was brought to you by our friend napabeth!

Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Adventure thru Inner Space - Unload Announcments
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Eleanor Audley Demo
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle - When You Wish Upon a Star
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Library Preshow
Disneyland - Adventureland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye - Generator
Disneyland - Adventureland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye - Temple Cues
Disneyland - Main Street USA - Main Street USA - Area Music (Part 3)
Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland - it's a small world - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Adventureland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye - Archaeologist Voice
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Fantasyland Darkride Suite - Medley
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Queue - Deep Purple

Wave Wave Wave

This afternoon’s show was brought to you by our friend jahosifatz!

EPCOT Center - Future World - Horizons - Holographic Party Line Scene Music
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Circlevision 360 - American Journeys - Load Music
Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Walt Disney World Railroad - Boarding Announcement
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - American Adventure - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Main Street USA - Main Street USA Area Music (Current) (Part 4)
EPCOT Center - Future World - The Land - Kitchen Kabaret - Pre-Show
Disney/MGM Studios - Hollywood Boulevard - Great Movie Ride - Exterior Area Music (v.2) (Part 3)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Pirates of the Caribbean - Ghostly Voices
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Home Of Future Living - Here's To The Future And You

There you have it!! I hope you enjoyed this special "Double Take" version of the report. I also hope swimasb & jahosifatz were able to tune in and hear their shows! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next Tuesday with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Farm life is killing me ... what great looking shows ... for whatever reason I am unable to tune in remotely from my phone so I am missing a lot here ... these are two great shows from two great listeners ... thanks boundlessrealm for keep up with all the reports ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Its Wednesday, and I totally got thrown off with the Monday being a holiday and totally missed grabbing the shows yesterday. So I’ve got another “Double Take” rundown of the “UAB Your Way” shows from yesterday.

The morning show was brought to us by our friend and fearless leader theEpiphany!

Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Ending Epilogue
EPCOT Center - Future World - World of Motion - Attraction Score - Bicycle
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Carousel of Progress - Exit Music
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Graveyard Base Music
Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland - Mickey's Philharmagic - Complete Attraction (Live!)
Disney California Adventure - Cars Land - Mater's Junkyard Jamboree - Big Bull Dozer
Disney California Adventure - Cars Land - Radiator Springs Racers - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Parades and Spectaculars - Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams (50th Anniversary Parade) - Show Stop
Disney's California Adventure - Hollywood Pictures Backlot - Monsters Inc: Mike And Sully To The Rescue - Musical Medley
EPCOT Center - Future World - Wonders of Life - Audio Antics - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Hotels and Resorts - Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar - Area Music (Part 11)
Animal Kingdom - Dinoland U.S.A - Dinosaur/Countdown to Extinction - Rotunda Preshow (Bill Nye narration segment)
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Hall of Aluminum Fame - Wishful Knight
EPCOT Center - Future World - Journey Into Imagination - Exterior Area Music

This afternoon show was brought to us by our friend & admin Ltldeb!

Disneyland - Adventureland - Jungle Cruise - Hippos
Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Walt Disney World Railroad - Main Street to Frontierland
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - American Adventure - Voices of Liberty - America The Beautiful
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - MuppetVision 3D - Area Music - Rainbow Connection
Disneyland - Parades and Spectaculars - Imagine a Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks - Exit Music
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - American Adventure - Area Music (v.2) (Part 6)
EPCOT Center - Future World - Magic Eye Theater - Magic Journeys - Load Music
Disney's California Adventure - A Bugs Land - A Bugs Land Area Music
Disney's California Adventure - Paradise Pier - Paradise Pier - Area Music (Part 3)
Disneyland - Adventureland - Enchanted Tiki Room - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Snow White's Scary Adventures - Queue Apple Effects

There you have it!! I hope theEpiphany & Ltldeb were able to tune in and hear their shows! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next Tuesday with another user’s Your Way show. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - two awesome shows from two of our fearless leaders ... love it when they are chosen as their lists are super great ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Its Tuesday and I’ve got another “Double Take” rundown of the “UAB Your Way” shows from today.

The mornings show was brought to us by our friend schinkus98!

Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Good Morning Main Street - Countdown
EPCOT Center - Future World - Journey into Imagination with Figment - Imagination!
Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland - Cinderella's Golden Carrousel - Be Our Guest
Disney/MGM Studios - Parades and Spectaculars - Fantasmic! - Finale (Music and Dialog)
Disneyland - Frontierland - Golden Horseshoe - Woody's Roundup - Woody's Roundup
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - MuppetVision 3D - Complete Attraction
Disneyland - Hotels and Resorts - Disneyland Hotel - Fantasy Waters
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Royal Street Bachelors - Swanee River
Disney/MGM Studios - Parades and Spectaculars - Sorcery in the Sky Fireworks Spectacular
Disneyland - Frontierland - Frontierland Entrance Loop (v.3)
EPCOT Center - Future World - Main Entrance - Millenium Celebration Area Music (2000)

This afternoon show was brought to us by our friend wdwaddict!

Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Walt Disney World Railroad - Main Street to Frontierland
Walt Disney World - Resorts - Polynesian Resort - Area Music (Part 1)
Magic Kingdom - Adventureland - Pirates of the Caribbean - Queue - Area Music
Disneyland - Adventureland - Enchanted Tiki Room - Barker Bird
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - United Kingdom - Area Music (Part 1)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Exit Crypt Music
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - IllumiNations - Attraction Score
Disneyland - Frontierland - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Area Music - All Aboard The Mine Train
Animal Kingdom - Discovery Island - Discovery Island - Area Music (part 1)

There you have it!! I hope schinkus98 & wdwaddict were able to tune in and hear their shows! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next Tuesday with more Your Way shows. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two great looking shows there - hope the faithful got to hear their shows today and thanks for the post ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Its Tuesday and I’ve got another “Double Take” rundown of the “UAB Your Way” shows from today.

The mornings show was brought to us by our friend brendafitz24!

Walt Disney World - Various - Walt Disney World Monorail - Door Chimes
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Star Tours - Endor Express Boarding Announcement
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Ending Epilogue
Magic Kingdom - Frontierland - Splash Mountain - Fishing Place - 'How Do You Do'
Magic Kingdom - Adventureland - Pirates of the Caribbean - Queue Music and Cave Dialog
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - France - Bistro de Paris Background Music 3
Animal Kingdom - Dinoland U.S.A - Dinosaur/Countdown to Extinction - Preshow with Score
Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Walt Disney World Railroad - Toontown to Main Street
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Rock'N'Roller Coaster - Attraction Music
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Sunset Boulevard - Area Music (Part 6)
Walt Disney World - Seven Seas Lagoon - Walt Disney World Ferryboat - Jack Wagner Narration
Magic Kingdom - Main Street USA - Good Morning Main Street - Good Morning
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Canada - Off Kilter - Green Fields Of France
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Sunset Boulevard - Area Music (Part 5)
Disney/MGM Studios - Hollywood Boulevard - Great Movie Ride - Raiders of the Lost Ark
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - France - Bistro de Paris Background Music 5
Disneyland - Various - The Firehouse Five Plus Two - Winchester Cathedral
Disney/MGM Studios - Sunset Boulevard - Twilight Zone Tower of Terror - Library Preshow
Magic Kingdom - Frontierland - Splash Mountain - Splash Mountain Medley
Disneyland - Adventureland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye - Queue Radio Programming (Part 4)

This afternoon show was brought to us by our friend InfamousB!

Walt Disney World - Seven Seas Lagoon - Electrical Water Pageant - Tencennial Celebration
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Pirates of the Caribbean - Thunder Effects
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - MuppetVision 3D - Complete Attraction
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Mexico - Grand Fiesta Tour - The Three Cabelleros
Magic Kingdom - Parades and Spectaculars - Spectromagic Parade - Music Surrounds Us
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - IllumiNations 25 - Exit Music
Disney/MGM Studios - New York Street - The Hunchback of Notre Dame: A Musical Adventure - Bells Of Notre Dame
EPCOT Center - Future World - The Seas with Nemo and Friends - Area Music - Track 6
EPCOT Center - Parades and Spectaculars - Illuminations: Reflections of Earth - Preshow Music - Inca Dance
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Original Ride Thru Music
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Eerie Music Tracks & Sound Effects
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Mexico - El Rio Del Tiempo - Musical Score
EPCOT Center - Future World - Horizons - Attraction Intro Medley / Omnimax Transition

There you have it!! I hope brendafitz24 & InfamousB were able to tune in and hear their shows! Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next Tuesday with more Your Way shows. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shows again today - always like hearing from brendafitz24! lots of shorts ... and InfamousB ... both have some pretty awesome stuff in their favorites ... thanks for the reports

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fans, it boundlessrealm!! Its Wednesday and I’ve got another “Double Take” rundown of the “UAB Your Way” shows from yesterday.

The morning show was brought to you by me boundlessrealm!

Disneyland - Adventureland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye - Queue Radio Programming (Part 4)
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Star Tours - Endor Express Arrival Announcement
Magic Kingdom - Adventureland - Jungle Cruise - Shortwave Radio (part 2)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate Grotto Music
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - If you had Wings (Chris Calabrese)
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Nemo the Ultimate Adventure - Attraction Proposal (Narrated by Thurl Ravenscroft) (Cal Arts Student Project)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Complete Attraction (v.2)
EPCOT Center - Future World - The Land - Soarin' - Area Music - Track 4
Disney California Adventure - Cars Land - Mater's Junkyard Jamboree - Let's Go Driving
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Mission to Mars - Mission Control (version 2)
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Goodyear Peoplemover - Jack Wagner Narration

This afternoon show was brought to us by our friend BabyLeMur!
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Load Area Spiel
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Fed Ex Post Show Excerpt
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Other Worldly Music
Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Star Tunnel Music
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Side Street Strutters Jazz Band - Basin Street Blues
Magic Kingdom - Adventureland - Jungle Cruise - Shortwave Radio (part 4)
EPCOT Center - World Showcase - Mexico - Grand Fiesta Tour - The Three Cabelleros
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Exit Laugh
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Exit Music (2005)
Disneyland - Frontierland - Casa De Fritos - Fritos Kid and Klondike (version 1)
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Matterhorn Bobsleds - Area Music (v.1)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Foyer Spiel
Disney's California Adventure - Paradise Pier - King Triton's Carousel - California Girls
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Matterhorn Bobsleds - Area music (v.3)
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Peoplemover - Exit Spiel (Original)
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Rhythm Rascals - Sadie Green Vamp Of New Orleans
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Breakdown Spiel 2
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Load Area Spiel
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Pirates of the Caribbean - Banjo
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Club 33 - Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
Disneyland - Tomorrowland - Rocket Rods - Exit
Disneyland - New Orleans Square - Haunted Mansion - Madam Leota's Seance Room - Music From Regions Beyond
Disneyland - Adventureland - Jungle Cruise - Radio and Queue (Part 1)
Animal Kingdom - Asia - Asia Area Music - Sabilulungan
Disneyland - Fantasyland - Snow White's Scary Adventures - Queue Apple Effects

There you have it!! I hope BabyLeMur were able to tune in and hear their show! Sadly i was super busy with work and missed mine. Thanks for tuning in. We’ll be back this next Tuesday with more Your Way shows. Until then, have a great rest of the week and we’ll see you in the parks!!
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow --- what a couple of great looking shows ... got to catch a little of BabyLeMeur's show but missed boundlessrelam's .... both have great lists and lots of shorts ... thanks for the reports ...

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 76 of 94

Jump to: