Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Donations and YOU!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Donations and YOU!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Donations and YOU! Reply with quote

To all our fabulous members,

We will, on occasion, get a note or something from a member, apologizing that they did not make a donation in a previous month, or wasn't able to donate as much as usual, etc. PLEASE do not apologize! We love that you all have so much affection for the site that you are willing to make these donations to keep the site up, but you should NEVER feel you need to apologize if you cannot make a donation, or forget, or it's not much (in your eyes). We are truly blessed and thankful for every penny we receive from our members, and regardless of if it's $1 or $100, we are grateful for everything you all do.

I know some of the site enhancements have slowed down but this is a busy time of year for us, but we will try and get back to things soon and make this great site better.

Again, THANK YOU for what you do (donors, members, listeners, etc.). Everyone who is on this site holds an important role in making this site great, and we thank each and everyone of you.

Heart Heart Heart

bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the note. While I would not presume to speak for everyone, I suspect that some will agree with me - for I, too, often feel pangs of guilt about not donating more frequently.

It comes down to this: I cannot begin to tell you the appreciation I have for the UAB (and all the fine folks working behind the scene that keep it running). I work a semi-stressful job and there have been days when just letting the music play in the background helps me maintain my zen-center.

Too often I've gotten off a brutal phone call - and as I slouch in my chair wondering how I got myself into this mess - I'll hear the the sounds of Epcot's entrance music, or the Haunted Mansion, or the Kids of the Kingdom belting out It's a Small World (I know I speak only for myself on that last one Laughing ) and it's like someone giving me a little hug.

So, thank you thank you THANK YOU - from someone whose sanity is often dangling by a thread, this site has been a complete blessing!
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly Agree
angesoie
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me Too
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts exactly!!!! Bravo Bravo Bravo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: