Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Muppets in Liberty Square?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Muppets in Liberty Square?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not tried that! It sounds really good! I grew up on the east coast but went to Disneyland first because my great aunt lived in L.A. I've been to my fair share of both but I love how small Disneyland is. I describe my frustration with the magic kingdom as the following...Disneyland: need a bathroom? There's one here, here and here. Magic kingdom: need a bathroom? Ok well after the second carousel turn left and walk all the way down to the end of the building and you'll see some signs directing you to the next restroom. It's just so big! I know there are some awesome things there, but if I could just go and stay in EPCOT the whole time I wouldn't really complain Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: