Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - 2 Admins save the Galaxy

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

2 Admins save the Galaxy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Postcards From Your Travels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: 2 Admins save the Galaxy Reply with quote

Just wanted to share with everyone a pic I got via email a little bit ago. The left coast admins are in DL tonight and couldn't resist trying to save the Galaxy. Here they are:

I'm still trying to figure out why they sent me the Spanish version. Shocked

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bpgstudios
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha thats great! I'm gonna have to start uploading Jenn and I's pics. were pretty funny! Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tach
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason, tE can never look tough in a photo. He always looks goofish.
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You SA (Smart...) Tach.

Smile

Actually I kept looking down at the score, because Dave and I were neck in neck. I guess it was an inopportune time for a photo.

The reason it's in Spanish is because some kid walked right in front of us and started pressing random things on the screen. It was pretty crowded so I just figured I'd pick up where we could. This was it. Deal with it Wink

-D
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theEpiphany wrote:
Actually I kept looking down at the score, because Dave and I were neck in neck. I guess it was an inopportune time for a photo.

That's happened to us before. No matter how hard you try to stay focused when you know it's almost time for the picture to be taken, it's still easy to be distracted.

theEpiphany wrote:
The reason it's in Spanish is because some kid walked right in front of us and started pressing random things on the screen. It was pretty crowded so I just figured I'd pick up where we could. This was it. Deal with it Wink

Don't you love those kids whose parents are off somewhere else and have no clue what their kids are up to? Anyway, I'm just glad you guys had fun even if you do look goofy like Tach said. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought maybe he'd fallen asleep at the gun....

I've never waited in line to have my pic sent to me...maybe I will this year ??

Thanks for sharing!

: )
GrumpyDaddy
UAB's 1st Goofy Challenge Finisher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's the best Star Command can send to save the galaxy
we are in big trouble. Laughing
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can just send Kelly. She can terrorize the entire Galaxy with no problem whatsoever! She apparently takes orders from no one anyway! She could be her own general. Wink

Smile

-D
ksdisneyfan
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theEpiphany wrote:
They can just send Kelly. She can terrorize the entire Galaxy with no problem whatsoever! She apparently takes orders from no one anyway! She could be her own general. Wink

Smile

-D

Hey, that's my daughter you're talking about Wink Is she really that bad? Sad Or should I just come to terms with the fact that she's an independent little thing like her Mom Smile The only thing she usually terrorizes on Buzz is me - since she loves to spin around Puke

Love the pic - I didn't know you could send them home? That must be at DLR thing.

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day..."
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ksdisneyfan wrote:
Love the pic - I didn't know you could send them home? That must be at DLR thing.

Yeah, at the end of the attraction, just before you enter the gift shop, they have a bunch of kiosks set up where you can find and send your picture FOR FREE! Personally, I think they need more kiosks.

ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveypoo wrote:
Yeah, at the end of the attraction, just before you enter the gift shop, they have a bunch of kiosks set up where you can find and send your picture FOR FREE! Personally, I think they need more kiosks.

I totally agree with you. Just think of how many times we didn't even stop to look at our pictures because the lines were too long.

onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltldeb wrote:
daveypoo wrote:

I totally agree with you. Just think of how many times we didn't even stop to look at our pictures because the lines were too long.

I've only stopped once...and then someone elses kids came up and strted rudely banging at the keyboard...it was a hassle...but definitely fun to see when others suceed in getting their photos sent. I think it is pretty cool...since on other rides the photos cost so much!

: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Postcards From Your Travels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: