Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Friday Track Request Evaluation Implemented

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Friday Track Request Evaluation Implemented

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Friday Track Request Evaluation Implemented Reply with quote

I've gone ahead and put the additional check in for friday requests before 10AM when the Top 10 Countdown runs.

With this check in place...all tracks that are candidates for the Top 10 Weekly countdown will be denied until after the countdown is over.
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks tE... you ROCK! Cool
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the difference between the Top 10 countdown and the Ten Most Requested for 7 days?

I noticed that there are some big differences between the two lists, so I was curious as to the difference..... Confused
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daguru...

Essentially they are the same list....BUT....since you might get 3 songs that are tied for 4th place...it'll organize them alphabetically which the show does not...which is why they play out of order sometimes (or if there's a tie for 10th place might not even show up at all).

It's something I'm working on....but with everything else...It's sort of made it to the bottom of the list.

-D
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious because there were several songs in the top 10 list that were not in the countdown (several off kilter tracks).....

dunno, just seemed that the countdown was off some how....songs in the countdown with only three requests all week.....especially since I thought Off Kilter's Whiskey in the Jar was being requested everyday....just seemed a little weird to me....
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the evaluation kicked in right on schedule. I've been denied several requests due to the fact that they're potential candidates for the top 10 show...

I might tweek this once more and lighten the threshhold but other than that...looks good...anyone else??

-D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: