Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº Reply with quote

We had a good response on member's ages, so who wants to tell how they came up with their user ID? With over 760 members and so many different names, it make me curious on how they came up with their names...like Onecutemoose, theEpihany, aprildecember and so on. Fess up! We all have been wondering the same thing....Smile I'll start....I've had the same e-mail address and screen name for 8 years now: Disney3xJC...which stands for Disney (of course), 3 times JC (my initials which are in honor of my father, who died in 1999, myself, and my son who turned 13 in January). Anyone else want to share? ºoº
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was pretty easy...it's my first name. I haven't run into many problems using it when signing on to various sites. There aren't alot of "Ellory's" out there. And those that are out there, spell it Ell-e-ry, so I'm still good...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine is for

and her older incarnation. april/december used to be one of the changing portraits in the disneyland haunted mansion. her frame was the furthest from the ER doors.

Sad
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually had this nickname for approx 12 years....got it from an friend in high school...has been with me ever sense.....
Shell0616
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is for my first name Shellie=Shell and my birthday is June 16th so shell0616. I've been using it for a long time. I forget my screen name if I don't use it!
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is from the HM as well. I started out at DB.com under the name of hauntgeek. Thats where I met most of the Admin from here. Then I decided to change it after a sabatical I had from the internet. I wanted to make it a little more HM related so I changed it to boundlessrealm.....as in "a carriage approaches to take you into the Boundless Realm of the supernatural"

I also go by the name of Capt darius Bloodbucket. Oh and then theres that other name i go by...it awesome...bold...strong...powerful...Joe Twisted Evil
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was given to me by a East Indian jungle guide while I was on Safari in the Crimea....No just kidding... Surprised

Actually when Comet Hale-Bop came close to our planet... I quickly left my vessel and rose to the Mother Ship, where I was given my title...No that's not right either... Shocked

While working with Walt, there were a lot of Daves... so to keep us all clear, he gave us nicknames... Ok that's a lie Sad

See I don't have a cool story... I just put my favorite company/person "Disney" and my first name "Dave" and being the uber-intellectual I am ... fused em together... and voila! DisneyDave! Cool
C33
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I joined MiceChat.com, I chose the name Club 33. I usually go by "The Ghost Host" but that was taken. I then started abbreviating it to C33, and there you go.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WDWFan ... I never thought of a disney based screen name until I found this site. I believe I found it off of DoomBuggy.com. I was originally going to go with TinkFan, but I decided to leave that for either my daughter or my brother who are bigger Tink fans than I am. (Of course I guess that means I really ought to tell my daughter about the site...)

I've always been a fan of WDW, so this just seemed to make sense. Very Happy
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was given to me by a East Indian jungle guide while I was on Safari in the Crimea....No just kidding...

lmao! whenever i hear that shrunken ned-inspired spot, i wonder what one might have seen on a crimean safari.

so far, i've come up with...

and

and

oh, and

in all seriousness, though, i really do want to go to the crimea, which is located in modern ukraine on the black sea. tsar nikolai II's family spent a lot of time there, at their spring/summer palace at livadia. the tsar had his own muscat vinyards (muscats are goooooooood).
deadeyedllv
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadeye= nickname in high school (based on basketball skills)
dllv= favorite places to visit (dl=Disneyland, lv= Las Vegas)
17pluto
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For about 4 years in a row now, I've always ended up parking in section: Pluto row: 17 (WDW Magic Kingdom). At this point, I'm convinced it's more than coincidence.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadeyedllv wrote:
deadeye= nickname in high school (based on basketball skills)
dllv= favorite places to visit (dl=Disneyland, lv= Las Vegas)

Ahhhh someone after my own interests....

Give me a deck of cards...I can entertain myself for hours...
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownieboy69 = Brown (my last name) Brownie has been a nickname of mine for 25 years ( im 37) 1969 was the year I was born
therefore Brownieboy69 !!!! Cool
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning to just use my first name when signing up on another site, but it was taken. So, I threw in where I live and "ta da" - Napabeth. And I can remember it, so that works for me! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: