Haunted Mansion Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Ship Cruising To Europe

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Ship Cruising To Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Cruise Line
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Disney Ship Cruising To Europe Reply with quote

From local6.com:

Disney Ship Cruising To Europe

Disney's Magic cruise ship will take a European vacation in summer 2007, Local 6 News had learned.

Local 6 News partner Florida Today confirmed Friday that the ship will make stops in England, France and Italy from May to August of 2007.

The Magic's sister ship, the Disney Wonder, is expected to continue sailing out of Port Canaveral while the Magic is in Europe.

Disney officials would not discuss specific details until an announcement planned for Tuesday at the World Showcase Pavilion at Disney's Epcot theme park near Orlando.

Disney officials would not discuss specific details until an announcement planned for Tuesday at the World Showcase Pavilion at Disney's Epcot theme park near Orlando, according to the report.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
darkclouds
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that they have close the queue for now as they have so many people signed up for rooms. Same thing happened when the work came out about the Panama repositioning cruise in May and August. Sounds like a great trip both crossing the Atlantic and the Med cruises

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's interesting!

if i were going to take a boat to europe, though, i'd want it to be a traditional transatlantic on a cunarder. Smile but mickey shouldn't cry too hard about that; when i do it, it'll be to get my bum to DLP. Razz
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aprildecember wrote:
but mickey shouldn't cry too hard about that; when i do it, it'll be to get my bum to DLP. Razz

I'm with you there Kali!!! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be an unbleiveable cruise!!! I'm sure they would stop at France and have trams run to Disneyland Paris Very Happy
SnowWhite
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds really great Smile You could have double the fun! Fun on the cruise going to Disneyland Paris and in Disneyland Paris Very Happy
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I get info on these cruises to Europe is it already too late don't bother. My wife would love it.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Cruise Line All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: