Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Community Broadcast Feature Suggestions

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Community Broadcast Feature Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep in mind that there are 4 of us. Each with full time jobs. Unfortunately for some things there aren't enough hours in the day to implement.
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Not sure if this was already mentioned or if this is already being done but since it is holiday season maybe we could have holiday blocks. I noticed there are so many wonderful holiday songs to be requested and i think having some played through out each day maybe in blocks would be great!!!

Have A Disney Day Everyone!!!
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mo...We have something up our sleeves...Stay tuned Wink

-D
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please keep in mind that there are 4 of us. Each with full time jobs. Unfortunately for some things there aren't enough hours in the day to implement.

Sorry. Got carried away.

Is there anything we can contribute to UAB?
C33
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add my two cents here...

First of all, GREAT job with the site. I am currently in the process of creating my own site (see avatar) with PHP and writing all of the code by hand. This stuff is HARD. My hat goes off to you for all of the great features this site offers at such a young age. I certainly look forward to seeing what you guys have up your sleeve.

Here's a request. When your confirmation window comes up, it could tell you how many tracks are in the queue ahead of your song. This would not tell you when your track would be played- since the tracks in the queue could be anywhere from 60 seconds to 60 minutes- and would give one a general idea of how long they have.

I've found typically I can more or less guess when my request is coming up by checking the upcoming destinations. If it's been about an hour and a track from my land has a little orange 'requested' sign next to it, I can connect the dots and often be right.

Also, might want to put some dead space before and after the speaking parts of the station IDs. Sometimes the IDs will get 'squished' in between two songs and you can't really hear them at all. I do understand that the fading between tracks is necessary- it helps against piracy, but it can get a bit annoying at times.

That's my two cents- great job on the site!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: