King Arthur Carousel Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Cinderella's Royal Table Pictures and Review

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Cinderella's Royal Table Pictures and Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Postcards From Your Travels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Cinderella's Royal Table Pictures and Review Reply with quote

As some of you know, this past weekend my wife and I spent the weekend at WDW and stayed at the Contemporary (great pics to follow) for our anniversary... Well, part of our anniversary celebrations was dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table...

This is the first time we had ever eaten there and it was a pretty good experience... I don't know if it is something to do all the time, maybe just everyone once in a blue moon... The food was pretty good, there are some places on property that are much better, but the menu was still good...

When you book the dinner, you actually get a lot for your money... you get photos with Cinderella, which include a large 8x10 and several 3x5s... All males get a monogrammed sword and all girls get a magic wand... Your meal includes drinks, appetizers, entree, and desert (which were very good)...

And since it was our anniversary, we were give a special free gift, Lord Ron (our server) presented us with a pair of Cinderella's Royal Table wine glasses...

During the dinner, they have a show, which I believe is different for each meal... For dinner, Cinderella's mice friends and the Fairy God Mother come out and talk about dreams, including some pretty funny adlibs on the Fairy God Mother's part...

We actually got the best seats in the restaurant, right in the middle of the large windows that over look Fantasyland... AWESOME!

Enjoy the pictures!

Click images for larger versions

These are from the que area of the Restaurant... If you have never been there the que area is where you get your picture taken with Cinderella... The main door leads to this area... They are kinda strict about taking pictures, since this is a character photo area... You then take a spiral stair case to the second floor (which is actually 3 floors up) where the restaurant is actually at...

There first few are the view of Fantasyland from our table...

The next ones are the characters who preform during the dinner...

Here are some pics from around the restaurant... There is a large central room with smaller "alcoves" branching from that room, our little nook was right in the middle...

Our table is the one directly across from this picture, where the server is standing in the light...

These next two are of my lovely wife, mrsguru... I was worried that some princess would come up to me and want a picture, I didn't want to disappoint them when I said "sorry, but I am a one princess guy and she is sitting across for me"... yeah I know, smooootthhh...!

Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

This is the free swag we got... the free glasses (because it was our anniversary), the sword & wand... the wishing stars are supposed to be place holders for people celebrating something, we didn't realize until after that we were supposed to leave them at the table... of well, more free stuff.... heh...

Once our apartment is back in order and I have a chance, I will scan our Cinderella photo and post it.... trust me, I was stylin'....
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome! now i want to go! haven't been since it was king stefan's, lmao...
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What great pics! We haven't eaten there in ages. I'm glad you guys had a nice time! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get to the important part. Your shirt....where did you get that shirt. I am an Aloha shirt addict. (Ask my wife. If it isn't running shoes cluterring up our closet it is shirts.)

Nice pics. Maybe someday we'll dine there...and I can be a princess...I mean.. in a manly way.
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are actually Disney shirts, that we got on property.... They are everywhere (DTD, resorts, park gift shops...)...

I think I got mine at DTD and Charlotte got her's at Mousegears... she also has a t-shirt that matches the patterns...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Postcards From Your Travels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: