Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - WDW 2008 Rack Rates

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

WDW 2008 Rack Rates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghost1000
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: WDW 2008 Rack Rates Reply with quote

It's been rumored that Rack Rates at WDW would depend not only on the season, but on the day of the week. Mousesavers just published Rack Rates for next year, and it looks like the rumor is true.

2008 Walt Disney World Resort Room Rates & Season Dates

Another rumor is that your room will not span seasons. So (for example) if you check in on February 12 (during Value Season) and during your stay you go into Peak Season (Peak Season would begin on February 14), then your room rate will be adjusted accordingly for the nights during Peak Season.
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MouseSavers had posted a rumor about this a while ago, and then pulled the post. But this weekend the rates and changes to your stay were made public.

But this is really nothing new to the hotel industry. If you've ever gone somewhere and stayed through a Sunday night, you'll usually find different rates for Fr-Sat and Sunday.
ghost1000
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I well know about different rates. Last year we went to Niagara Falls for a weekend with friends, and paid a different rate each night of our stay.
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The do this with DVC points as well. You use a different amount of points depending on day of the week and time of year.

It was a nice perk to have the lowest rate apply to the entire stay, but this is how others are doing it.

WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had read about this a few months. I thought it was here or AllEarsNet. Either way I am not surprised. I was actually surprised they had not done this years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: