Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Let's Introduce Ourselves

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Let's Introduce Ourselves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptainSad
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I am Rich and I am from Massachusetts. I have been to Walt Disney World 23 times since 1983. Most recently December 15th/23rd of 2007. I'm a member of Intercot.com (CaptainSad). I found this from one of the discussion forum's and just joined last night. I consider myself a Disney buff. This site will give me more information that I didn't know about in the past. So be patient with me for I have to get up to speed on all that is on this site.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Rich! So nice you found us. Where in MA are you from? There are a few of us here from MA. Enjoy the site and let us know if we can help you with anything. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CaptainSad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deb,

I am from South Yarmouth on the Cape. I love all the audio this site has to offer...

Rich
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainSad wrote:
Hi Deb,

I am from South Yarmouth on the Cape. I love all the audio this site has to offer...

Rich

DaveyPoo and I live 20 minutes from the Cape bridges. We love the Cape!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
GrumpyDaddy
UAB's 1st Goofy Challenge Finisher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ltldeb wrote:
CaptainSad wrote:
Hi Deb,

Rich

DaveyPoo and I live 20 minutes from the Cape bridges. We love the Cape!

Welcome Rich Very Happy

I also live in Mass. only about 20 mins from Deb. But she dosen't like to addmit that in public. Wink Laughing
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Cap! I'm sure you will find it just ducky around here!

South Yarmouth, huh? My In-laws have a place in South Yarmouth and we are there at least once, if not a few more times if my wife has her way, a summer.

It IS a small world, after all!
foxer76
Baggage Screener
Baggage Screener

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to UAB Rich! Bouncing Sorcerer Mickey
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boat Glad to have you aboard!! Welcome
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, CaptainSad. I am sure you will bring a wealth of good Disney info to the rest of us as we "listen to the land and tune in the world". So be sure to place your tray table in its locked and upright position...
foxer76
Baggage Screener
Baggage Screener

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome CaptainSad!! We hope you are ready for the absolute finest collection of Disney Audio found on the web! Fasten your seatbelt for a blast from Disney's past and present!!

Welcome 2
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm away sick for a few days and we're getting all sorts of new members!

WELCOME to all the new members. We're a happy, friendly lot, so feel free to settle in and have a great time.

The entire UAB Team thanks you for becoming members!

lbillar
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Please to meet you... Reply with quote

Greetings All! I guess after several weeks of being on here, I ought to stop lurking and introduce myself. My name is Larry. I love Disney (duh), and especially Disneyland. My wife, youngest son (I have three adult children, but this one turns five tomorrow), and I are AP's at Disneyland. We live in Arizona (Phx area).

I am just loving this site. I enjoy listening when I get a chance. Between my teaching and vice-principal duties, civil war reenacting, and being a dad to a hellion, my time is measured.

Anyhow, I hope to be more responsive and thank you for having this site.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Larry! We're glad you found us. Your time sounds like ours. My husband (DaveyPoo) and myself are also AP holders in DL (well, WDW too) and love visiting the parks whenever we can.

Make yourself at home here. See you around. Smile

Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... first off, I REALLY LIKE the layout of this... it has this "TOMORROWLAND" feeling, for some reason. ANYWHO!
I've been listening to this station for quite some time- I've been hopping around from station to station that plays Disney Theme Park Audio music, and I've been listening to the UAB for a little over two months now, and it certainly has helped me through a LOT OF nights of work!
My name is Josh, but I prefer the handle "Dyemooch", since it's not as common as my actual name. I'm an ex-Cast Member(worked at WDW from Feb 2006 to Jan 2007 in entertainment while on the Disney College Program); I'm currently a freelance colorist and artist in the comic industry- emphasis on "freelance colorist". I'm not uber awesome at what I do, but I love it. I color mostly IDW's Transformers books, and it CONSUMES MY LIFE. What is sleep?

That said, I've been here in the UAB forums from time-to-time, contemplating registering, but something always made me forget... WOW. And I should mention I have a tendency to be all "Blah blah blah", it's the part of me that doesn't get any human-contact when I have to lock myself up and work on stuff. Like now!
Anyways! It's great to be here, and I've really enjoyed the UAB. It's been my only real connection to the wonderful days of working at Disney. Only job I had that made me feel GREAT about myself. Without all the sleepless nights, anyways.

And sorry if I've typed up a blabber-storm. I always get excited when I make my first post into forums. Yeah... that... didn't sound as awesome as it did in my head before I typed it out, haha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 16 of 28

Jump to: