Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - What do you do for a living?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

What do you do for a living?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jp_18t
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Project Manager in an Architecture/Engineering firm. I am a registered Architect which was my dream since middle school. I turned down my dream job....Project Manager / Architect at WDW
Crying or Very sad
I like the cold of Michigan better anyway...at least I keep telling myself that.
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I babysit and wrangle field technicians all day.... it's like hearding chickens!
wdwaddict
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Landscape Foreman for the City of Wheaton,IL. I also have a little side work deisgning and installing retaining walls and brick patios. Not to exciting but it's amazing how people will spare no expense on landscape services!!!! My wife, who frequents the site using my username (don't know why she doesn't set up her own), works at Lincoln Park Zoo in the Small Mammal and Reptile House!!!
CTKnight3
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did I always want to do? always I thought I would like Eisner's position but recently I realized I would prefer just running the Parks, WDI and producing the occasional movie. Iger can keep the rest of the company.
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey RavenStGermaine-
Sports car racing and motorcycles???? COOL!!! Please tell me more. I"m a huge racing fan and have even raced and worked on pit crews a bit myself. What kind of cars?
mrsguru
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for a psychiatrist. Never a dull moment here at the nut house. Very Happy
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wdwaddict wrote:
I am a Landscape Foreman for the City of Wheaton,IL. I also have a little side work deisgning and installing retaining walls and brick patios. Not to exciting but it's amazing how people will spare no expense on landscape services!!!! My wife, who frequents the site using my username (don't know why she doesn't set up her own), works at Lincoln Park Zoo in the Small Mammal and Reptile House!!!

Ooh! landscaping? I need to talk to you....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in Advertising, for a very special tourist destination. Razz
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrsguru wrote:
I'm an Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for a psychiatrist. Never a dull moment here at the nut house. Very Happy

I need to reschedule the appointment I missed last week.
DznyDiva
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow so many from the Chicago area.

My dream job would be working at Disney. I just want to work there. But right now I do export for a small freight forwarder here in Crystal Lake, IL. Part time. So I go in the office 2 days a week and work the rest from home. But now the lady who does our accounting is retiring so I'll be doing that. Oh and my hubby works here too. He's the customs broker. Smile
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

napabeth wrote:
Hey RavenStGermaine-
Sports car racing and motorcycles???? COOL!!! Please tell me more. I"m a huge racing fan and have even raced and worked on pit crews a bit myself. What kind of cars?

I handle PR for a number of clients, including a team that races two BMW M3s in the Grand-Am KONI Sports Car Challenge. We got 4th and 10th at Lime Rock yesterday, yay! I also cover American Le Mans Series and Grand-Am Rolex Series races on occasion. What kind of racing/crewing have you done? It's always nice to find another woman who's into racing!
napabeth

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been in the Porsche Club for the longest time. Used to be seriously into autocrossing for a number of years. Still autocross from time to time. Worked on an SCCA GT2 pit crew for I think 3 years. Also have a friend that races a Porsche in the SPEED World Challenge - one year when he came to Infineon my husband and I worked on his pit crew and the year after I was his "flag girl" - the flag girl thing was a trip, never had to deal with so many dingy chicks in my life!!! Also raced jet skis about 20 years ago - Kawasaki 550's - that was a blast! Now that I don't haveany time to play racing, I've got a "garage queen" Porsche 928 that my husband and I do all maintenance and work to ourselves - gotta have a challenge, and that 928 fits that bill . . . . . .
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Napabeth: so cool!!! I had to be a World Challenge flag girl at Sebring one year - I swear I thought I was going to get mowed down when they all took off for their warm-up lap! What a sweet project car you have. We stick with bikes - they're cheaper and we can cram more into our garage. Very Happy
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i wish i was as lucky as you guys im retired at 38 dang tough life

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some awesome people in here Very Happy!
I'm a freelance colorist/artist for comics(Dreamwave Productions, Arcana Studios, Fun Publications, and IDW Publishing). I was a Character Preformer at DisneyWorld(chipmunks, Figment, King Louie, Gideon, and Kermit the Frog once), but gave it up to get back into comics. I won't brag about my colors- they could be better. A lot of the comics I've colored lately are related to the new Transformers movie coming out this month(Tales of the Fallen, Issue 3 of the adaptation of the movie, two movie prequels- Alliance and Defiance, Reign of Starscream).
I've just recently started doing freelance art mainstream with a profile in the TF Club magazine, but I'm mostly good for colors. Blah blah. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: