Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Thinking about buying...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Thinking about buying...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Vacation Club Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdegrand
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Thinking about buying... Reply with quote

I had a conversation with a DVC cast member at a kiosk. The price for a week in a studio was very affordable! Even though I am a local, I enjoy going on vacations to Disney World, so it seems like the DVC would pay for itself in a short amount of time.

I want to ask current DVC members about the fine print. Aside from the annual maintenance fee, are there extras that drive the cost up? Closing costs, etc?
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you purchase through Disney, I believe, there are no closing costs. You would need to talk to a rep at DVC itself (I can give you the name of our rep if you'd like. She's really nice and been there for a long time!). There are also fee's if you use your points outside of Disney, and fee's if you use RCI (which DVC is now part of). Aside from that, nothing else.

Also remember that if you purchase in Florida, you can use them also in California (Grand Californian) and soon in Hawaii, not to mention Hilton Head and Vero Beach. Plus you can use the points to stay in other Disney resorts (WDW and DL) plus the international parks (but those have a fee).

If you like to vacation, and especially vacation in Disney, it's a good deal.

Good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Vacation Club Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: