Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

How did you come up with your Screen Name? ºoº
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swimasb
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an avid swimmer, and asb are my initials
Really boringly simple
I wish I had chosed something Disney related. I'm DisneyDude or DisDude or anything with an 07 on the end of it elsewhere.

bullfrog117
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My story is rather similar to Disney3xJC in that I have had this particular user name for over 10 years. Bullfrog is an affectation from my past connected with my name (Jeremy) and my father's proclivity to sing Three Dog Night's "Joy To The World" as a lullaby. The 117 was randomly added on because bullfrog@juno.com was unavailable in 1998. Next stop was transitioning to socal.rr.com and purchasing the domain bullfrog117. Finally I transitioned to gmail and the rest, as they say, is history. Very Happy

Last edited by bullfrog117 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's it going Heckman! Great to see you on here Smile
bullfrog117
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Yay! Reply with quote

Thanks DM! It's great to be back! Or here on the forums for the first time and back to the website for the second time. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tigertail777
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is sort of my second time around on UAB, I used to be around in the early days (I contributed the little man of Disneyland record recording) and then I guess it just faded off my radar. You know how it is, other things take priority and then you realize you completely forgot some of life's smaller pleasures in trying to keep up. I think my original name was just plain "tigertail", but I had to create a new one so added the 777 since I like the number. I rediscovered UAB when I was looking on another online radio station (pandora) and couldn't find much of any Disney park audio. Frustrated after looking all over the net and not finding anything like I wanted I finally remembered UAB (although that took a while too I remembered it as Utilidors radio or something like that and kept coming up with Disney fan sites etc).

The "tigertail" name has a lot of different meanings to me some so personal I don't often share them, but I will say I love tigers and have a bit of a temper sometimes so some of my friends have told me its like having a tiger by the tail when I am angry with them, and equally when I am deep in an art project its like I am trying to catch a tiger by the tail to nail down the vision I see in my head. Finally, I like to tell "tales" in my art, and of course like puns.
sarah91182
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigertail - tiger tails are also a bread I'm looking forward to trying for the first time at Bengal Barbecue out in Disneyland next month. When I first saw your name popping up on here, I thought that was the reference. "Man, this guy really likes bread!"

Very Happy
tigertail777
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HA HA! Very Happy Now that's funny. Actually I think Disneyland also sells a stick of chocolate covered marshmallows that are "frosted" up to look like a tiger tail and are called "tigger tails". If they still have them they are sold somewhere by the Winnie the Pooh shop. I have never tried the Bengal Barbecue for anything, next time I go I will have to.
sarah91182
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I've heard of the Tigger Tails as well! mdegrand and I will be taking our very first DL trip next month. We can't wait! We'll be there for Halloween Time (Halloween is my favorite time of year - I've been waiting so long to see the HM overlay!).
tigertail777
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very first trip? WOW. You are in for a rare treat. I have never seen any of the overlays I would love to. Much as I love regular Haunted Mansion from the video I have seen of Holiday I think I would like it more. Plus I still have not been back to see my favorite part of HM restored: the changing portraits with the lightning effect. Small World Holiday sounds really awesome too. Unfortunately I only get to Disneyland every 8 years or so, and with the economy the way it is it may be longer this time.

Anyways I know you will have a blast and hope absolutely everything goes right and perfect for your trip. Very Happy
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HMH = AWESOME! I love the Original Mansion, no doubt, but the HMH overlay is fun too. It's funny too since the mansion, which is normally dark, is actually kind of bright.

And the Small World Holiday overlay is wonderful too. Actually, ALL of Disneyland is awesome.

Y'all will have a great time!

sarah91182
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! HM is my favorite attraction in MK, and I'm a huge Nightmare fan, so this is going to be a real treat. I got to see the HM refurb just after it reopened here at WDW, and the lightning effect is pretty darn neat. I hope you get to see it sooner than later, tigertail! As for Small World, I loved that ride when I was really young. Maybe someday I'll make it out there during Christmas and see it. I know there was a lot of huffing and puffing over the addition of Disney characters (and I don't want to get any more off topic in this forum), but I do look forward to seeing them this trip.
epcotfan23
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love EPCOT and I was 23 when I first found this site.
Mickeydamouse
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine was fairly easy; my little boy watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Pete always calls Mickey "Mickey Da Mouse". It just popped into my head the day I joined UAB...it was easy to remember and it's funny to hear Pete say it! Smile
JEANYSANCHEZ
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laser means light beams that's why! I'm Laser! Cool
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had quite a few new members that have joined since we've last seen this post. Anyone want to share how they came up with their screen name? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Member Check In All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: