Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - What did you give this year??

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

What did you give this year??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: What did you give this year?? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I've ever posted this here since we've been UAB. We always hear about the great things people GET for Christmas….what is the gift you were most looking forward to giving this year?

For me…well, I love to give my Christmas Supper Celebration…and I did some special gifts this year, but I can't post because they won't be opened until tomorrow and someone might read about them here!

I look forward to seeing what gave you the most joy to give!

May your New Year be filled with joy and hope…and may we be brought again to the Christmas season safely with our health, families, more than we deserve and all that we need!

: )
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A surprise trip for my new wife she's only been to fl once and never to WDW

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! That is an incredible gift. I bet you were bursting at the seams! When will you be going…definitely a gift that will bring joy through the year with memories for the rest of your life!!

redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

end of Jan or beginning in Feb somewhere around there

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!

My people STILL haven't opened their gifts One of my sisters decided to go into labor last night…still no baby Smile

Looking forward to more responses tomorrow when folks are back around!

onecutemoose

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well…since apparently no one else gave any gifts….and my people finally had family Christmas last night I can share what I was quite excited about. I made Christmas stockings this year for my parents. They were filled with some of the normal treats and sweets but also a Disney shirt each and things each of them enjoy.

I live far away, but I was told that everyone was very into it-especially the young kids, they were so excited that Santa had brought Nonnie & Poppie stockings, they must have been very good this year!

I also gave my brother-in-law an Elvis Mr. Potato head. I thought that was pretty spectacular Smile

Overall, I just enjoy giving things that I find through the year for the folks I love. Oddly enough, there are already a few things in my gift box for next year. That's the way I like it. Start early, buy from the heart and enjoy the season!

I sure hope you all gave and received some wonderful gifts as well as had some good times with family and friends. May 2011 be full of good things for everyone!

wdwaddict
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to find an Elvis Mr. Potato Head!!! I have a workmate who is obsessed with Elvis. Sweet gift onecutemoose! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: