Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Question for Admins

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Question for Admins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> White Courtesy Phone
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Question for Admins Reply with quote

For some reason I can no longer sign on to the site fully.

I have always had 2 passwords, one for the broadcast and one for the forums. and that is fine, it always worked, so I did not mind. But about a month ago, it will allow me to sign on to the forums, but the broadcast is no longer allowing me to sign in.

If I fo to Tune in now, t seems to accept it, then shuffles me to "now playing", and when I return to the Tune in screen to start broadcast, it shows me not signed in. Subsequent attempts display the following messahge in black on black.

Not Found
The requested URL /phpBB2/http://uabmagic.com/UABpages/playing.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.uabmagic.com Port 80

If I need to upgrade something, let me know, if I need to do something with passwords, fine, but I'm hoping to not have to re-register to the site (and lose my screenname and 6000 miles) Please advise here or in private post
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, we're on our way to take our youngest back to school. I'll look into this tonight.

On a side note, what stream were you using to listen with?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing to try is clearing your cookies and cache.

Regardless of the issue, you will not need to reregister and you will not loose anything!!

WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the drop off, dropped my daughter off the other day. Looking to UAB to comfort me in my time of distress.

I am not really in any hurry on this, whenever it gets resolved, so be it..

I clear cache and cookies regularly, it has no effect. I've even tried other computers, with no effect.

I can get to the broadcast to play on wmp.ask and wmpHi.asp. (So I at least get part of my UAB fix.) I have not tried any other streams since I can get wmp to play. If you need me to i can try iTunes, Real or quick time. I don't think I have winamp installed.
The premiere line is of course grayed

But, with out signing in, can not make any of my own requests, and only get the limited "Now Playing" information.

Each offers the logon prompt, and each display the error on login attempt.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

re-cleared cache and cookies. no effect. is ther esome different win 7 setting or security to adjust?
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mike!

Sorry for the delay. I have Windows 7 on my laptop and the broadcast plays fine when I use iTunes. Would you give that a try and let me know how that goes? When I get home tonight I will look at both your profiles to make sure they're in sync. Would you happen to know the IP address you are trying to listen from? If not, I MIGHT be able to find it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got message, will try itunes as soon as time allows.

the issue is not listening to the broadcast, I can listen fine. the problem is retaining a sign on. I sign on, using tune in now, go back to select brodcast, go to now playing or go to make a request and it says I am not signed in... and refuses to let me sign in.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ipv4: removed
subnet: removed
Getway:removed

Last edited by WDWFan on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I'll see if I can see anything from our end.

WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itunes plays fine, but still can not get sign in working
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we try syncing the two passwords to one to see if that fixes anything? I don't really care which one...
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still having issues with login. Login to forums is fine, but broadcast is still loading as not if I'm not signed in\
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question..Smile  found a great video on YouTube of The World of Motion exterior filmed at night today. What was really interesting is it was accompanied by a great track of music which is the World of Motion Area Music, part of which can be heard on UAB's World of Motion Complete Attraction track. Is that a track that could be added to UAB? Any new tracks coming to UAB? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> White Courtesy Phone All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: