Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - What Tracks Would You Like to See Added to UAB?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

What Tracks Would You Like to See Added to UAB?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: What Tracks Would You Like to See Added to UAB? Reply with quote

UAB has an amazing collection of music that covers almost every conceivable angle of Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Still, every now and then, I'll discover an obscure track or two that has never made its way into the UAB rotation.

So I'd like to hear from everyone, what tracks would YOU like to see added to UAB?

Here are a few of my ideas:

EPCOT Center:
The Land - Symbiosis - Full attraction (Not the most exciting choice, but necessary for EPCOT Center completists.)
Communicore - SMRT-1/Age of Information/Expo Robotics/Misc. Exhibits (Communicore is woefully underrepresented on UAB. So many cool exhibits to choose from.)
World of Motion - Transcenter - Bird and Robot/Water Engine

Disneyland:
New Orleans Square - Bird Lady Balcony, Voodoo Balcony, Party Balcony, Musicians Balcony (There are a couple of clips from the Bird Lady Balcony available through The Forever Project, but not on UAB.)
Tomorrowland - Space Mountain - Alt. soundtracks from Rockin' Space Mountain and Ghost Galaxy
Main Street USA - Dentist's Office (full loop)
Main Street USA - Music School (full loop) (I couldn't find the shorter version from The Forever Project on UAB, either.)

Fort Wilderness Campground:
Anything from the Hoop Dee Doo Revue
Any area music

Misc:
Magic Kingdom - The Orange Bird LP
Anything from the old Discovery Island and River Country
Anything from EuroDisney or Tokyo
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking through your list, there are some that would be cool if we could add them, but one is already there:

Dentist's Office Atmosphere

I believe that is the full loop, although I've never sat in that ally long enough to listen if its the entire loop.

Also, we've made a decission that we would not be adding any other parks other than the US based parks.

pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there are new monorail spiels. Has anyone tried to get these yet?

There are some recordings on YouTube that I can rip, if UAB is interested.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to hear some of the new tracks from Star Tours and if there is anything "new" from the Little Mermaid at DCA - and of course, when Cars opens hopefully we will get some new tunes there also - Since not being at the parks since Dec haven't heard any of the "new" tracks from Mainstreet DLR or any new music from the refurbed areas at DCA - just a thought Smile
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveypoo wrote:
Looking through your list, there are some that would be cool if we could add them, but one is already there:

I believe that is the full loop, although I've never sat in that ally long enough to listen if its the entire loop.

Also, we've made a decission that we would not be adding any other parks other than the US based parks.

I'm also pretty sure that the Bird Lady balcony is on a track, too. I am not sure what else, if anything, is on that track. It might be a collection of all of the balconies, but I really can't remember. It's been so long since I last heard it.

It definitely has the Bird Lady, though. I remember that much.

EDIT: I believe THIS is the track with the bird lady that I remember.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the track you are looking for is either New Orleans Square Atmosphere sounds or Royal Street atmosphere & area music - I have heard what you are referring to in the last few days, but not sure which track it was on Smile
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pugmalion1 wrote:
daveypoo wrote:

I'm also pretty sure that the Bird Lady balcony is on a track, too. I am not sure what else, if anything, is on that track. It might be a collection of all of the balconies, but I really can't remember. It's been so long since I last heard it.

It definitely has the Bird Lady, though. I remember that much.

EDIT: I believe THIS is the track with the bird lady that I remember.

There are excerpts of both the Dentist Office and Bird Lady tracks on UAB, but the full (~1 hr) loops remain elusive. I don't think they're available online and it would be difficult to procure an induction recording since the speakers are located on the 2nd floor.

Anyway, this was more of a pie-in-the-sky wish list than anything. There's more than enough music on UAB to keep me happy. Very Happy
PensFan66
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pugmalion1 wrote:
Well, there are new monorail spiels. Has anyone tried to get these yet?

There are some recordings on YouTube that I can rip, if UAB is interested.

I posted an Induction I did for the Epcot to TTC and TTC to Epcot - over at MB - They came out great.
hoodlum47
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Something I would like to see Reply with quote

Here's a track I would like to see come to UAB or any site for that matter, the isolated source audio of Brer Frog singing "Laughin' Place" as it seems to be one of the few tracks missing from the Splash Mountain set on this and many other sites.

Now I've been looking for this in particular due to the unique, bass-filled voice Brer Frog has, and I would be forever grateful if it someday made its way here or someone can point me to where to get it.

Oh, and sorry for reviving an old thread...
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm a little late on this topic (it's been a heck of a year) Smile. We have many of the tracks you're all pointing out. Stay tuned. During the recovery of the harddrive, I dusted off some old unsorted media that I forgot we had.

I've been trickling a few tracks up over the last 24 hours (see forum posts labeled New Tracks Added).
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More EPCOT Center tE! Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just added Ellen and there's more to come Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed a few more from Carsland - that is great - that is such a great new addition to DCA - Smile
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tE, my fiancee and I will be staying at Old Key West for the first week of our honeymoon in November, and I don't think there's any area music for the resort in the database. I can't recall if I remember hearing any when we were last there, but if there's anything floating around in your "to add" list, I'd appreciate seeing it make it into the rotation when you have a chance. Being able to get to that loop when we feel like gearing up for the trip would be a huge bonus.

The other half is at Kidani, and I think Animal Kingdom Lodge is well covered, so we're good there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: