Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - THANK YOU to those who donated in May!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

THANK YOU to those who donated in May!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: THANK YOU to those who donated in May! Reply with quote

On behalf of the entire UAB Community and staff, we’d like to give a huge THANK YOU to all of the generous members who were able to donate in the month of May. Those incredible people were:

Aliceinwdw, allgold, cydneyland, disney3xjc, DisneyChris, disneymom1106, eatmon74, InnerseekerOrlando, JTToad, kjturmel, napabeth, ocmsma, onecutemoose, pugmalion1, RavenStGermaine, Therewasatime, ttomlin and wdwaddict.

And we’d also like to give a SPECIAL congratulation to ocmsma, who is this month’s winner of being promoted to Diamond Status for the entire month!! Enjoy those requests!!

Your generous donations go to things like our monthly server bill and licensing fees.

Your efforts are appreciated by everyone here at UAB. Without these donations, we cannot operate and for that, we THANK YOU!

We’d also like to, again, THANK YOU ALL for your patience and understanding and generosity for getting the broadcast restored. You are ALL a tremendous group of people and we are humbled and honored by your dedication.

The UAB Admin Team

Last edited by daveypoo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS UAB liseners for keeping us going - and a BIGGER THANKS to DP, lildeb and tE for all their hard work to get us up and running and now for all the NEW tracks and dusty tracks that they are finding and adding for our enjoyment and Woo Hoo I got Diamond Status for the month - I will try not to be hoggy with my requests and keep them varied and fun - Thanks again Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK - I like this diamond status thing - I just enjoyed my very own UAB my way twofer show lasting well over an hour - THANKS!!! Smile
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome. It was my pleasure to contribute. Keep the magic coming!!!
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocmsma wrote:
THANKS UAB liseners for keeping us going - and a BIGGER THANKS to DP, lildeb and tE for all their hard work to get us up and running and now for all the NEW tracks and dusty tracks that they are finding and adding for our enjoyment and Woo Hoo I got Diamond Status for the month - I will try not to be hoggy with my requests and keep them varied and fun - Thanks again Smile

You are way to nice I was CRAZY when it was my turn.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would go CRAZY - but you know I have to make sure I hae enough miles saved up for when those Holiday tracks come around - hoping for Christmas in July and if not - watch out when they come - lol -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> For Your Information All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: