Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Tracks UAB doesn't have, that you wish they did...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Tracks UAB doesn't have, that you wish they did...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deadeyedllv
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Tracks UAB doesn't have, that you wish they did... Reply with quote

I wish UAB had the music they play in the lobby of the Animation building in DCA. You know, the montage of many animated movies. I love that music and was surprised they don't have it.
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to hear more Resort Music. You know, the stuff the play in the lobby or around the grounds of the hotels. I don't know, maybe it doesn't exist, and I'm just hearing things..... Bouncing Mad Hatter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tylerkm2
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wouldn't mind some of the Fantasmic! pre-show music.
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halloween parade and fireworks from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (Hallowishes and Boo to You Parade)....

But hey, that's just me....
DisneyFanatic001

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More parade and show music/audio. Especially Mickey's Birthday Express & Birthdayland Show from 1988!!
C33
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try and play "Guess the Admins" here and say that most likely, UAB does have many of these tracks, but they either need to be ripped from CDs, need to be organized and tagged, or are simply to long or for some other reason can't be included.

Lest we forget, the admins have all sorts of things their working on, and adding new tracks is just one of them.

That and they actually have lives away from UAB. I think.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahaha thanks C33. While I generally do the development for the site only these days, I can tell you that Seasonal stuff pops up around those special times of year (Halloween, Christmas etc).

However...I think UAB will be able to accomodate ALL mentions in this thread...I had made the mention a long time ago. There are still over 1000 tracks to rip from various CDs (ok tons of CDs) tag and make public. Combined with other things...there's a lot in store believe me! Smile

-tE
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if a clean recording exists, but I would really enjoy listening to the full attraction of the TTA.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think this thread is good for UAB...especially with all of the tracks that have yet to be released...we can gauge a priority for them....it also lets the admins know what you want to hear...

Moving thread to the UAB discussion forum....
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tE! Does anyone have the original narration of Spaceship Earth from 1982? It was written by Ray Bradbury and the current narration still has some of the original dialogue. It has always been my favorite version. ºoº
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're talking about the original Vic Perrin version...(or some say Walter Pigeon..I tend to lean toward Vic Perrin)...I have live video versions of it...that's it. Other than that it's not been publically unavailable...
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The Monster Sound show used to have a movie with Martin Short and Chevy Chase.
2. The Backstage Tour used to have the movie "The Lottery" with Bette Midler.
3. On the keelboats in WDW, there used to be a loop of Tom Sawyer plucking a banjo, just a few chords at a time. I know there's Mike Fink Keelboat music, but I don't think it's the same loop. The one I'm referring two didn't have much structure at all - it was supposed to represent Tom Sawyer just trying to pick up the banjo and teach himself how to play.

Maybe I'll to upload a clip of it to my website to provide a sample of what it sounded like.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Movie for Monster Sound show didnt contain any dialog for obvious reasons...well...until the twist ending of course (LOOK OUT!).

Good memory with "The Lottery". The Statue and Subway cars are still visible in the prophouse.

Are you talkign about ON the keelboats themselves or standing in the queue?
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking on the Spaceship Earth audio. I had remembered it was Vic Perrin who did the original narration.
How about the narration and score to "O Canada"? I saw it again last Sunday and it amazes me how well it's held up for 24 years since I first heard it. ºoº
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Monster Sound show movie had very specific sound effects when they played the 'real' movie? I seem to remember effects like Martin Short blowing on his fingers when he burned them with a candle, and a few other ones that stick in my mind a bit. I know that you added these, but I thought it played you what it should sound like. I could be wrong, that was a long time ago.

As far as Tom Sawyer, I'm talking about the queue music as you're standing on the docks. I've posted a clip of it at:
http://www.kurtmiller.net/Disney/mk/mkAudio.htm. You can even hear the keelboats docking in the background, which is neat. I don't think it's the same one from UAB, but I haven't heard all of the Mike Fink Keelboats music yet.

I'm really trying to think of others you guys don't have... It's not easy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: