Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Are you listening to the broadcast???

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Are you listening to the broadcast???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Are you listening to the broadcast??? Reply with quote

I sure hope you are…and enjoying every minute of it!!!

I noticed that it's already the 29th of this month and donations are a little shy. We all know that this site doesn't generate any cash and it sure doesn't run itself. I know I love being able to tune in whenever I like and catch up with fellow UABers when I want to.

I also know the admins have done everything they can to keep the costs of running this place down. If you've not already made your donation this month…head on over to the donations section…when we don't make that goal, the bills don't get paid or we are asking the admins to pitch in even more.

I have been around here a long time…and I think it would be really sad to see this site go away--(not saying it IS going anywhere)--but with the economy they way it is, each month of 'just a little short' adds up and we can't expect it to keep going like that.

I know we can't all pitch in every month or as much every month…but every dollar counts!!

Let's keep the magic coming!!!

: )
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks OCM!!

And she's right, we do what we can, but like everyone, its tight. We've been doing it a long time and the help we get from those that are able to help is so greatly appreciated.

When we first started asking for donations, we had hoped everyone could kick in a few bucks here and there, and with so many people, a few dollars adds up, but it hasn't panned out that way. What we've had is a number of fantastic people who are able to make very sizable donations to help keep us going. And again, thank you to those who can help!!

Every penny we receive goes directly to keeping the site going. We pay for the extra's and make up what we can when we come up short. We've bought servers, software, etc, and we will continue to do what is needed, as long as the basics can be covered by the donations from you.

So again, WE THANK YOU ALL!! Without you, we wouldn't be here.

ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ocm and dp for the encouraging words - I for one LOVE UAB and for me this is my "extra" each month as I listen at work and many an evening at home - it gets me through some grueling days of cranky people and angry co-workers - I enjoy every aspect the the site and am thankful to the UAB admins for all they do in keeping it interesting and supplying us with such awesome entertainment - Smile
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh DP…I'm so grateful for all you guys have put into the site (and continue!!!)

Lots of cuddles!!!!

onecutemoose

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we are again…six days to the end of the month!

I know there are on average 20 folks LOVING the music we have here on UAB at any given time. This is a great place to come, whenever we want to enjoy AMAZING music from Disneyland and Walt Disney World.

I for one want to see the site around for a lot longer!!! This can only happen with the support of the listeners. Sadly, I know most don't check the forums, but I'm here none-the-less reminding everyone of how important it is to donate through Paypal to keep the site going.

You don't have to give a large sum if you don't have it, but every dollar counts. As stated before, the number in the sidebar covers the monthly costs to keep the site running--just the basics.

Our admins give of their time to keep the site going and have donated so much more to the equipment and repairs.

We MUST meet our monthly goals to keep UAB on the air!!

I know I can't listen all the time and I definitely can't be in the forums all the time, but the games are usually going and there have been some good threads on trips, dining and other things recently. This is a GREAT community to be a part of. Let's keep it going!!!

Here's to another magical month and a GREAT summer!!!

ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reminder that it is up to us, the listeners of UAB, to keep this site up and running - This is my primary source of music while at work and I listen a lot in the evenings as well once I arrive home - I listen off-line when traveling and try and keep up on the games - which I love - and try and contribute to the other forums when I feel like I have at least enough knowledge to not sound too ignorant to the subject - I enjoy all the comments from other listeners and especially enjoy the UAB your way shows and the top ten on Friday - so please keep those $$$ coming so we can all enjoy what we love about Disney music Smile
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you haven't made your donation for the month…it's not too late!!! Just because there is a -in front of the number doesn't mean the site doesn't need to $$, it all goes into the coffers for the bills-repairs and all of that good stuff I don't know the details of Smile

You guys rock!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: