Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Have you found a new fav track listening to UAB?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Have you found a new fav track listening to UAB?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Have you found a new fav track listening to UAB? Reply with quote

I had never heard any Club 33 music before and its one of my favorites (as well as Canada - thanks Deb Wink )

Anyone else find new favorites on UAB?
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always liked Dixieland but hadn't heard much since I was a kid. Now I am really enjoying anything by Firehouse 5. I also really enjoy the Mariachi music. There are even a few of the African songs that I like enough to request.
Therewasatime
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely love the area music from Sunset Boulevard, The Living Seas and Illuminations pre-show music. Never truly appreciated them before listening to the UAB.
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firehouse five is fricken awesome. they were big in the west coast dixieland scene. the band was tight with turk murphy and such.
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be the first to admit as a true Disney Fan I grew up at disneyland ( I lived in Pasadena) I made 10 trips a year at least then as I got older annual trips to WDW as a teenager and as an adult, I can admit that I listened to the attraction music, and the area music, and such in passing ( you don't appreciate that stuff as a kid) But I never really "heard" it....... Since UAB has brought all this to our ears I can honestly say its like hearing it all over for the first time. I hear things I never heard at the parks. So I am gonna say That They all are my NEW FAV's.. I am able to appreciate them now in a whole new way.. When your at the park theres noise and laughter and screaming and such that distracts away from "hearing" the attraction or queue music and you miss some things. So thank you UAB for allowing me to hear them as they were meant to be heard.....

Maybe a little long for describing my new fav, but seemed like the right forum...
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gallery <usic has long been a favorite...for me not visiting WDW much....I've really come to enjoy some of the area music there...

: )
mickeem
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like area music from the MK. It makes me remember my first time to that park....
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, just being a member of this website is an honor! This website is the best at quality and selection! I just love to kick back and listen to UAB while doing homework or site surfing!
blinkereye123
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks. I guess like most people who grew up with DL or WDW in their life there's alot of things we take for granted that are never really appreciated until we get older and want to relive our memories. Since joining up here my true favorite(s) have been anything having to do with MK. In general I'm much more open to BGM or queue spiels if their interesting enough, (I know I'm very wired). The tracks I tend to come back to, more specifically, are anything involving Jungle Cruise, (jungle radio, communications, etc.), or Epcot attractions, Horizons most notably since it plays like an actual travel terminal. Anyway that's it for now, but I know I'm bound to come up with something else sooner or later. Peace.
tuxhero
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet. Embarassed But then I'm still new here, and there's so much music I haven't heard yet from here. Overall right now my favorite music in general is the entire Disneyland Version of Fantasmic. But close second are the Remember Dreams Come True music and Believe in Holiday Magic firework soundtracks. That might change once I really listen more here. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have I ever mentioned I really like the area music for the Poly Twisted Evil Oh and the France film underscore is AWESOME. As a band geek I would be remise if I didn't mention BLAST! Oh and Club 33 music.
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Impressions of France score has become one of my favorites, too. Now when I go to Epcot I want to see the movie just because of the music.
tuxhero
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes i do have a new one, the Main Street USA ambiance music that plays in the background. I seem to have been listening to that a lot more lately! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
C33
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's funny for me is that I have a rather large Disney music collection of my own, so I'm often discovering tracks on UAB that have been on my computer that I haven't listened to.
PensFan66
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Land" music is the best! I have a bunch of it in my collection, but on hear I get to hear even more. I usually listen to XM at work but I find myself listening to UAB now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: