Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Jamboree 2007, UAB Invades WDW

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Jamboree 2007, UAB Invades WDW
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Jamboree 2007, UAB Invades WDW Reply with quote

There are several members we are "coming together" during the Columbus Day weekend this year at WDW. There are a few different groups, with different dates....

To start things off, mrsguru and myself will be attending WDW Oct 5 (Fri) through Oct 8 (Mon), even staying on property a few nights....

Anyone else?

Last edited by daguru on Wed May 16, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donna and I will be at CB Oct 3 - 11.
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5-10
wdwaddict
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HONEYMOON 8 THRU 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, we are all meeting at Epcot on 10/1 right. I'll be there. I made a t-shirt in Epcot font that says, "I remember when this park used to be cool."
Figmentathm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anybody planning on attending this meet that would like to give me a ride to the start of the "Race for the Taste" on that Sunday, Oct 7. I haven't registered yet, but would like to. Disney doesn't provide transportation for this like they do for marathon weekend. We don't get a car usually because we stay on property and rely on Disney transportation and Magical Express.

I need to be at the Wide World of Sports complex at 6:00 AM on that Sunday. (Stop laughing at me!) We will be staying at CB. I'll be glad to compensate any willing driver with a free drink. (C'mon Guru...you know you want it! You've got that half yard glass you want filled.)
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you said you already owe me one.... and dave said he owed me one.... that is a whole yard already... heh...

If no one else steps up, I might be able to help you out, depends on what happens the night before.... you know, like being at AdvClub till 2am drinking.... heh...
Figmentathm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daguru wrote:
Well, you said you already owe me one.... and dave said he owed me one.... that is a whole yard already... heh...

If no one else steps up, I might be able to help you out, depends on what happens the night before.... you know, like being at AdvClub till 2am drinking.... heh...

I know your favorite beer....a free one, or the next one, or an open one.

Just leave your keys. We'll get the car back to you before you get up that afternoon.
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim and I are thinking we'll be there 5th-9th....can't wait. We're still in the planning stage, but it looks like a go!
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok folks, I have stepped up the planning on this thing, to try and figure out what to do and when...

But I will need some information from you guys first....

1) Is there anyone else (who has not already posted their dates) planning on joining us the first weekend of Oct (Oct 6 & 7, Columbus Day weekend)? If you are, but don't want to post the dates publically, just email (signup@daguru.org) or PM me...

2) There is also a marathon that weekend (Oct 7, Sun I believe)... are any of our idiots, err, I mean "lovely uab marathoners" planning on running this? Please let me know... For our marathoners, we have discussed doing the F&W as a group, which day works best for you guys?

3) Some of us have already purchased tickets for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that is being held that Monday, Oct 8... so, if you are interested in going, you may want to get your tickets now or very, very soon...

4) There are a few ideas of get togethers, including going through the F&W as a group, Adventurer's Club, a meal or two, even some games/raffles... are there any suggestions or opinions, anything that you guys can think of that you might want to do...

Just post your answers/suggestions here, or email (signup@daguru.org) or private message (PM) me...

Lets get this ball rolling....!
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kim and I have just booked our flights/room/tickets/etc. We will be flying down on the 5th, and returning on the 9th!!

We are both looking forward to meeting everyone face to face (although I've seen some of your pictures, and honestly...I'm a little nervous....John....)

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plans are for Donna and I to be there. I may run the "Race for the Taste" 10K on Sunday. We would like to attend MNSSHP on the 8th, but have not made plans yet. This is still up in the air. But we do look forward to meeting people. Plus, I owe Bruce a yard, and Kali and Lizz each some chick drink. Oh heck, I might as well get myself one since I am already here at the bar. Drink
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the first round is on Frank...!

Heh...

And then we can all enjoy ourselves, by watching Frank dance the night away, even if Off Kilter isn't playing
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahah frank. Very Happy Laughing
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just bought our tickets to MNSSHP!!!

Boo!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: