Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - DCL

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

DCL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Cruise Line
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uf_dcp
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: DCL Reply with quote

this forum needed a post.

Has anyone ever been on a Disney cruise?

Compare and contrast with other cruises..

I have not been.. but I hope to go soon
Campus Rep, Disney College Program
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have not yet been Disney cruising. My sister and I are in the planning stages for our first one...hopefully next year...but it may be early 2007 for us.

i know there are some Disney cruisers on the boards--so I'm sure they'll have LOTS to say about the amazing things to do!

: )
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on the Disney Cruise once and I got to tell you, it's awesome!! From the moment the ship is docked you see a little speical touch from Disney at the stern. It's Donald painting the boat and Hewy (Donald's nephew) is ready to cut the rope he's hanging on. Anyway, it was sooo awesome. The waterslide is great for the kids. It's really great because it was the first time I was able to go on by myself (I was 10 at the time). The entertainment and food and the characters are so close to each other. It's like literally living in the magic. Just walk down the hall and you'll bump into your favorite characters.
bear
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went on the 7 day cruise November 2004...leaving tomorrow morning on our second DC for 7 days...I have to say I do love the cruise, it's really different then going to the parks though. Relaxing, the shows are TERRIFIC! and seeing different islands is an experience in itself...Castaway Cay is by far THE best island I've been to, to beautiful for words (although it's the shortest day port out of the others) that's why I'm going on this cruise tomorrow, it stops at Castaway Cay TWICE!!!! I'm so excited!

Well, gotta go finish packing, flight leaves bright and early...try to catch you guys when I get back on the 18th!
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have any of you gone a cruise without kids (either you don't have any or you left them at home or somewhere)? Would you recommend this?

We don't have any kids, and the cruises seem soooo kid-based. I could be totally wrong though, cause they really look like fun. And if it's a good adult trip too maybe I'll look into one. Smile
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't done DCL, but i've heard from other adults without kids that they had a really good time. i'm guessing it's as good as any other ship experience...though i personally would rather plunk the cash down for a transatlantic on the QM2. ;D
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been on about 8 of them. Now, before you think I am made of money, Cast members get to go basically stand by for about 75% off, so we would take time off and go on a cruise. We went on the innagural Wonder trip with no A/C in the boat, and it looked like a scene from Titanic, with everyone's stateroom doors wide open. We also went through the end of a hurricane on one, no stabilizers on another. But, I have to say I had an absolute blast everytime. People were so nice, and it was always a comfotable trip. Ask me any questions about the cruise. I know it very well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Cruise Line All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: