Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - More then One Park per day?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

More then One Park per day?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: More then One Park per day? Reply with quote

I'm going in oct. 26 -30. My mom has a business trip in Orlando and was able to get free airfare for me and my little brother as well as the hotel.
So since we're only there for not even 4 days me and my brother wanted SO MUCH there because we haven't been there for 2 years and want to catch up on new and old rides.
I wanted to wake up early, go to AK, go on Everest, Kilomanjaro, Dinosaur, and Nemo. Then in the same day take the bus to DHS, go on ToT, RnRC, Lights, Motor Cross an maybe some others. Then spend the rest of the time at Epcot. Is it possible? Has anyone else been in a similar situation? I REALLY need some tips!!!! PLEASE!!!
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible! My husband and I did the "AK Greatest Hits" tour plus Magic Kingdom in one day last month. Just make sure you plan carefully with the shows, especially LMA since they only do a few a day.

I did MK, MGM and Epcot in one day about six years ago. I had to be at a motorcycle race in Daytona one weekend, then head straight down to central Florida for a car race, and I had one free day in between. It was a Tuesday in early March, so there were no crowds and I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I went in. It was also my first trip to the parks alone. I had a blast.
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's sounds fun! But how did you do it? Tips PLEASE!!!!
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do mostly rides Three Parks is not impossible. I've done MK Epcot and MGM in one day. I would start in MK hit the mountains first then Pirates and HM, Try to be on your way to epcot by 1:00 you will probally have to skip Soarin but everything else is doable. I would wait to eat here either at Germany get a braut or get some mexican. Now it should be around 6:00 head to MGM rode Tower or Rockin wich ever you are riding get a fast pass for the other. Finally head on over to the great Boring .. um I mean Movie ride. Depending on which if any firework show you want to see. You can reverse this order and go to the park that one last. If possiblr DO NOT use Disney transportaion it will make this near impossible. Good Luck.
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eatmon74 wrote:
If possiblr DO NOT use Disney transportaion it will make this near impossible. Good Luck.

What should I use then? My own? I'm only 16 years old and I'll be at the parks with my little brother and that's it. My mom will be working. So I shouldn't use Disney Transportation? What do you recommend?
Tach
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's possible, but the busses do add anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to your day per bus ride.

If you were interested in shows, I'd check beforehad with each park and get the schedules, so you can plan out your day better. If not, you run the risk of missing the shows you want to see.

Have fun, and good luck!
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tach wrote:
It's possible, but the busses do add anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to your day per bus ride.

If you were interested in shows, I'd check beforehad with each park and get the schedules, so you can plan out your day better. If not, you run the risk of missing the shows you want to see.

Have fun, and good luck!

I apperciate it!!! I'm SO excited! It'll be like a race through Disney World!!! Very Happy
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto what Tach says about knowing show schedules before-hand. It sounds like you are on the right track by already knowing what attractions you want to hit. Having a plan and sticking with it is your best bet! If you've only got three or four highlights you want to hit at each, it's totally doable.
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is you can do it's no problem as an AP holder we do stuff like this all the time. I fact thats sort of my plan for next weekend...THE JAMBOREE i plan on being at the parks all three days oh I sorry I have off Columbus day and plan on seeing some of the new stuff as well that I miss doing the get together...........

Please no flash pictures please....... Ghost Host...... Oh I know this was a topic but is the HM refurbs done and how are they????? Could someone whos seen it pm me and let me know...........

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer

Last edited by redbaron314 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'm so excited to see Everest and the new HM Very Happy
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have a park hopper pass, or tickets for both parks...Here's what I would do

Take the earliest bus you can to Animal Kingdom (it opens at 9am)
as you enter the park, go right to Dino Land and
-pick up a fast pass for Dinosaur
-Then head to Expedition Everest (ride it!/line shouldn't be too long)
-Next do Kali River Rapids
-You're fast pass should now be good for Dinosaur (go there)
-Next head to the Tree of Life and watch the show(Tough to be a Bug)
-By this time it should be somewhere between 11am and 12pm
-if you want to to the Kilimanjaro safaris Do it now, or forever hold your peace...it takes a solid 45 minutes for the tour, and the line can sometimes be an hour, so think if you really want to spend the time, to see some animals...or not

Make your way to the bus station. Take a bus to one of the All-Star resorts (doesn't matter which one). When you arrive at the resort, exit the bus and catch the next bus for DHS.

At DHS:

-Enter DHS and go left, Get a fast pass for Star Tours
-Walk to Muppet Theater and watch Muppet 3-D
-If your fast pass isn't good yet, this might be a good time to grab lunch (your probably starving, I like the Commissary for a quick in and out lunch)
-If your pass is good now, do Star Tours, if you still have time to kill, try to get into the Indy stunt show.
-Next head over to The Great Movie ride, (a good way to relax for a while (you've been running, you're probably tired)
-Next, Head over to Twlight Zone Tower of Terror and get a fast pass
-Go to Rockin Roller Coaster, and ride it
-If your pass for TTT is ready. go there, otherwise you might want to check out the Beauty and the Beast show/then TTT
-If after all of this you're around 8pm...head over to the Fantasmic Theater, and get your self in line for some good seats...dead center...and halfway down. If not grab dinner, and do some sight seeing, but get to the theater before 8:30pm, or you'll never get a good seat.

Now normally I would take weeks planning out something like this (because according to my wife, I have way too much time on my hands)..but off the top of my head...I think this would work. Modify it as you go, and decide ahead of time what you're willing to miss, if you come up short on time.

Last edited by Ellory on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!! This is unbelieveable!! Thanks for letting me know. Quick Question though: I remember going to AK one time and there was a bus to MGM. I don't know if that's out of the ordinary but don't some of the buses go to the other parks while at the parks?
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes it's faster to go to a hotel then a park direct we usually park at contempary and walk to mk why because the first sop on the inner rail to the hotels is contempary makes for a faster exit besides a killer arcade in the lobby and a great way to see the fire works is on the roof of contempary when the water parade happened it was a good vantage point as well

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...if there's a direct bus....go for it!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes ther is a direct bus to MGM don't bother going to a hotel first just take the direct bus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: