Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - INSIDE THE MAGIC Podcast now playing on UAB!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

INSIDE THE MAGIC Podcast now playing on UAB!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject: INSIDE THE MAGIC Podcast now playing on UAB! Reply with quote

Hi All...I couldnt leave it alone..I'm too excited.

So I'm running a test of the Inside The Magic Podcast which will be running on UAB on a weekly schedule. If you've never heard the podcast before you're in for a treat.

Sit back and relax and let "Ricky Brigante" take you to the parks and beyond.

Let us know what you think...

-tE
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 minutes in, I'm kind of torn. It's interesting stuff, but I like to listen the music so much while I'm at work...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just testing something out at the moment. It's going to be played on a yet to be decided schedule...

The podcast is really really well done..and will bring a news element to keep people up to date one what's going on at the parks. Ricky's also been a very good friend as well.
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the request part where he answers questions and plays clips like the Boo To You changes.

Not really liking the Behind-the-Scenes storytime about the Wilderness Lodge as it seemingly has nothing to do with the parks, but maybe that's just me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
collsoccer
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It definitely provided some cool information and would be useful to know what's going on in the parks. But if people enjoy listening to the music at work, maybe it could be put in the schedule on a weekend or during the evening. Very interesting though.
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...I think a weekend or evening spot might be best....Don't get me wrong...I only heard the last handful of minutes, but I enjoyed what I heard. How long is the average podcast?
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an avid and loyal listener to Ricky's show weekly. I listen to quite a few every week and this one by far is among the very best. It fills 1 hr and 30 minutes each week on average of my drive times and such. His shows are so full of entertainment and guests and fun contests and humor. I especially like Skipper ben segments. The fun facts and history lessons each week with Jeff Pepper. Give this PODCAST a chance it will grow on you. The music is great too. Way to go TE for bringing this to us.
disneyman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownieboy69 wrote:
I am an avid and loyal listener to Ricky's show weekly. I listen to quite a few every week and this one by far is among the very best. It fills 1 hr and 30 minutes each week on average of my drive times and such. His shows are so full of entertainment and guests and fun contests and humor. I especially like Skipper ben segments. The fun facts and history lessons each week with Jeff Pepper. Give this PODCAST a chance it will grow on you. The music is great too. Way to go TE for bringing this to us.

Uh what you said about the fun facts and history lessons with Jeff Pepper, that's the WDW Radio Show Podcast with Lou Mongello not the Inside The Magic Podcast.
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOPS< my bad..... You are correct. Confused I listen to like 10 aweek mostly Ricky and Lous. Also WDW Today is good ( and quick too) Charector Breakfast, Netcot, stuckonvacation, are all decent ones too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: