Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Rating a just played track - diabled?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Rating a just played track - diabled?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WOKcreative
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Rating a just played track - diabled? Reply with quote

This feature seems to have changed very recently. I used to be able to rate a track that had just played and is still up on the just played list. Instead of needing to grab it fast, while it is playing, it was easier to listen to a few (while getting other things done at the same time) and then rate those few at the same time. Also, anything under 30 seconds will be missed, since there is always a 30 second delay. Most of those are the ones that I find the most annoying.
Is it just me, or has this changed?

---
Also, the (already played) track can't even be selected for more info on it.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey WOK,

You're observant....You're refering to the Blue Text Link for the track song correct?

I took those out yesterday to get ready for a new feature. The feature is not disappearing it's just being further itemized and "prettied up" It'll be returning on June 7th with a bit easier access than previously along with a few surprises Smile.

Thanks for bearing with this for a little while longer Smile.
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew! I was starting to think all those Pal Mickey tracks would never get rated!!

Looking forward to the new stuff!

: )
WOKcreative
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I thought it was either me, or from system abuse - people rating stuff they hadn't really listened to...
Gives more of a chance to wander around other parts of UAB, then come back and rate a few at the same time.
Looking forward to the improvements. You guys do a great job here and it is all appreciated much. The music inspires me to keep working on stuff that I need to be and get closer to my goals of more creative work - for pay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: