Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Bit of Disney-related art(might be picture heavy?)

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Bit of Disney-related art(might be picture heavy?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Bit of Disney-related art(might be picture heavy?) Reply with quote

Don't know where to put this exactly, but I thought I'd post some old sketches of Disney-related work between 2006 and now. If this is in the wrong place, please let me know : )

I haven't been around much; I thought I'd have more stuff to post by this time. I have a few neat things I'd like to finish up before too long that I think you folks might like(or at least not hate too much!). In the meantime, here's some old sketches and descriptions!

Drawn last year; the term " Rescue Rangers" and "Power Rangers" kept fusing themselves in my mind. I still intend on entertaining the idea of drawing all 5 Rescue Rangers like this(or at least Dale). I miss my days at Disney... I never hesitated to do Power-Ranger poses on set XD.

Drawn last year; I should mention that this piece and the piece before it were done on an "oekaki board"; fun stuff! Anywho. I lost patience with this piece, so it's not too polished. Figment, of course. By the end of my college program at Disney, I was mostly 'friends' with this guy; and it was fun stuff! I recently visited DisneyWorld earlier this year in May, and found out that Figment was no longer doing meet and greets; I was really disappointed. I wish Disney showcased this guy more.

Ah... I loved the 'Year of a Million Dreams" suits the Chipmunks wore! I'm very glad they disposed of the restrictive jackets, too, haha. Dale at his place in the Character Spot in EPCOT. The Chipmunks are awesome, by the way : D.

If anyone here is familiar with the Japanese comic or animated motion feature, AKIRA, then you'd recognize the homage here. Donald Duck as Tetsuo with his robotic arm and such.

I loved the Taiko drum preformers at EPCOT, so I drew Dale as a drummer.

And that concludes this session of art!
I hope to get some UAB related stuff up soon : )
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all else fails the concourse Lounge is a good catch all... I love the Power ranger chip. Nice Work!
zeppelindude
Passenger Service Agent
Passenger Service Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are fantastic! Nice Work!
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how Angus looks, save for an image on the Cartograph, so I thought I'd attempt my assumption of him:

I think I should try and make him a little more... I dunno, cartoonish? Suggestions?
FilmBuff90
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cartoonish? I dunno, he looks happy enough. Contented with that beer in hand, and ready to possibly let forth with a story.
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Angus to me!

Nice job, although I think he'd prefer a bigger pint! Wink

eatmon74

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree!! Angus is perfect , he is ready for his own cartoon series.... A guest spot on SouthPark maybe?? The family guy goes to WDW???
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely wonderful!!! All of them! Angus is spot on, btw! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dyemooch
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find Angus incredibly fun to draw; I was wondering if there is a particular outfit he wears? I based his attire on the Off-Kilter group, apologies if that's a bit on the stereotypical side, lol.

I'm also interested in trying to draw down professor "Professor Hotsenheimer"(using Filmbuff90's spelling). I assume he'd be very much like a wacky scientist- like the duck Prof' who's name escapes me that showed up for old Donald Duck shorts...

Any suggestions for Angus? I'm stumped as to what to have him doing outside of being at a bar, haha!
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having never seen Angus outside of a bar...i couldn't tell you. Wink

professor Hotzenhiemer is a cross between Ludwig Von drake, Bunsen B. Honeydew....and Beaker...Thin build...grandpa style reading glasses...hair that stands straight up...and a small goate....withthe traditional lab coat, of course...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FilmBuff90
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellory wrote:
professor Hotzenhiemer is a cross between Ludwig Von drake, Bunsen B. Honeydew....and Beaker...Thin build...grandpa style reading glasses...hair that stands straight up...and a small goate....withthe traditional lab coat, of course...

Thank you! I'm glad to know the proper spelling.
Angus
UAB Social Drinker...er...Director

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laddie!! That's absolutely Brilliant!....no...really...it's amazing whicked! Altho I must thank you for having ma legs to the side! Wearing a kilt does prove to be a wee bit embarrassing from time to time! Wink

I need an autographed copy of tha!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: