Haunted Mansion Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Figment's Visit to Atlanta, Georgia

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Figment's Visit to Atlanta, Georgia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> True-Life Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Figment's Visit to Atlanta, Georgia Reply with quote

Hi, all! I'm new to the Flickr stuff, so let's see if I can manage to insert some pictures. Figment's visit with us is just getting started, but last night we took him to a hockey game so I wanted to share some pics. Enjoy!

Velma gives Figment an Eskimo kiss before bedtime.

Figment is hanging out with my Boba Fett collection. SOMEBODY has to guard him from the cats!

Figment's first hockey game! Atlanta Thrashers vs. NY Rangers. We lost in overtime, but still had fun.

Munching on a peanut during a break in the game.

Figment imagined that we aren't one of the worst teams in our division.

Last edited by RavenStGermaine on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Figment had a good time, but is he now trying to check Velma all over the place?
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Boba Fett collection... although, not as large as mine though Smile Wish I had some photos to compare, but it's all still in boxes....

Glad to see that Figment was able to escape and is finally on the run!
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures Beth! Look like Figment is enjoying himself. I hope he's behaving. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figment has been behaving very well.... the rain has finally stopped here so maybe we can get out and about this weekend.

Thanks to daveypoo, I've got the picture thing figured out, so my original post has been edited to insert the pics.

guru - I can't imagine how much Boba stuff you must have! I've got more than what's in the picture, but that is the bulk of it. I was over the moon when I went to DragonCon this year and discovered that it's Mecca for geeks like me: http://flickr.com/photos/33271280@N06/3100024205/in/set-72157611038221275/
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figment is a big sports nut. GrumpyDaddy has pictures of Figment running a local 5K last March.

Good pics, but I don't understand this hockey in the South thing. Atlanta, Florida! I thought the only ice there was in a drink.

Looking forward to more adventures.
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figmentathm wrote:
Good pics, but I don't understand this hockey in the South thing. Atlanta, Florida! I thought the only ice there was in a drink.

I have friends who have kids playing hockey - the teams are few and far between "traveling for a game" usually involves airplane travel!! Talk about an expensive sport!!

That's why my guys play baseball and tennis Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> True-Life Adventures All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: