Haunted Mansion Teleport
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - For those who want to make requests...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

For those who want to make requests...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: For those who want to make requests... Reply with quote

We have made everyone Platinum Level, which means you can request a lot per hour. All we ask is that you don't take over and be kind to everyone else.

We are also looking into turning off the shows this week so that the broadcast will be all requests.

No decision has been made as to what the last track will be, nor what time it will be played. We should know soon though.

Thank you all again for all your kind words. It makes it tougher for our decision to close the site. And remember that it's not only finances, but it's also time. Our schedules have changed and trying to maintain this site on a daily basis is becoming too much of a chore. Since this is a hobby, when something is no longer fun, it's time to consider something else.

We really appreciate everyone and what they have done with us over the years. You will all be missed.

Remember, we will have the Facebook group (Friends of UAB) and we are also setting up a free forum (just like these) so we can maintain games and information (along with Figment's travels). We'll give the forum link later this week.

AliceinWDW
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't thank you all enough for the immense pleasure this site has brought me over the years. I wish that I would have been able to participate more than I did. I am trying to cram as much enjoyment in as I can over the next and final week. There is no and never will be a site like this out there. You set the bar very high for anyone to be able to come close. Bravo to you all and I hope that I will see you in any future endeavors! Bravo

Love Always,

Barb

You Rock!
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Celebrate our extended stay "On the Air"

We'll be leaving our current request policies up until March 7th!

Happy Requesting!
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, UAB makes my work day more enjoyable!
Bouncing Jack Bouncing Sally
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaaaaay UAB!!!!!!!

Bruce and Jason - Be careful with all the Poly/OK tracks. Laughing
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you have not been on late when we thought the sight was going dark I was playing alot of Poly Back to Back. I was being kind for now Angel-Devil
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what... it doesn't matter.. UAB is staying and I can tolerate OK/ Poly , veggie veggie fruit fruit and even small world played backwards all day...... Nothing can bring me down from this UAB high!!!!!! ( cough , cough, stop bogarting mr phelps)

Cheers to all at UAB!!!!!! Here to Stay!!!! Cheers Drink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: