Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Cup of coffee

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Cup of coffee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbohn
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: Cup of coffee Reply with quote

Where in WDW would you go to have a nice quiet cup of coffee?
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boardwalk Bakery!!

I love sitting on the Boardwalk in the am with my coffee Cool

Watching the boats come and go is very relaxing and a great way to start the day!
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to be one in the Wonders of Life building; I don't know of any others.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SavetheKing87
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can make it to Grand Floridian they have a 24 counter service place. A little pricey, but you could get a mug there, infinite refills and then go sit to enjoy a morning/middle of the night on the seven seas lagoon with a wonderful view of Cinderella's castle. That's what I'd do. Smile
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, if you're including resorts, I know the Polynesian has something like the Kona Cafe. Like SaveTheKing said, you could sit on the sandy beach and enjoy the sunshine [Kurt wishing he could be there right now].
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jahosifatz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boardwalk is the way to go. Especially early in the am, before everyone gets up.
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Poly is the place to go they are the only ones with a Kona Blend everyone else uses plain old whatever. Then Follow Kurt out to the beach watch the boats go to and fro and stare at the castle while listening to the best BGM on property.
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
while listening to the best BGM on property.

Oh, right. I should've said to be prepared to surrender your delicious Kona beverage back to the sandy paradise once you hear the maka-laka-laka-heiney-ho music Smile
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eatmon74 wrote:
Then Follow Kurt out to the beach watch the boats go to and fro and stare at the castle while listening to the best BGM on property

kmiller15211 wrote:
Oh, right. I should've said to be prepared to surrender your delicious Kona beverage back to the sandy paradise once you hear the maka-laka-laka-heiney-ho music Smile

Hmmm.... so we have a bunch of folks on their fun filled vacation, stalking Kurt out to the beach front and watching him feed the fish. Wonder why I am thinking of passing here.
kray

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WDWFan wrote:
eatmon74 wrote:
Then Follow Kurt out to the beach watch the boats go to and fro and stare at the castle while listening to the best BGM on property

kmiller15211 wrote:

Hmmm.... so we have a bunch of folks on their fun filled vacation, stalking Kurt out to the beach front and watching him feed the fish. Wonder why I am thinking of passing here.

LOL!!

That's what I love about UAB - start with a simple question, like "Where in WDW would you go to have a nice quiet cup of coffee?" and you end up stalking poor Kurt on the shores of Seven Seas Lagoon!!! Very Happy
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling On Floor

Nothing like a good "UAB Moment"...and a cup of joe....
CTKnight3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually nothing says "Your morning at the MK is starting" like a cup of coffee and a coffee cafe from the Main Street Bakery. At the AK it is the coffee stand right past the parking lot before the entrance. I know it is just Nescafe but something about it makes the day "official"
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTKnight3 wrote:
Actually nothing says "Your morning at the MK is starting" like a cup of coffee and a coffee cafe from the Main Street Bakery. At the AK it is the coffee stand right past the parking lot before the entrance. I know it is just Nescafe but something about it makes the day "official"

since it does not involve watching the fish get fed, I'm thinking these are good options.
wdwaddict
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite spot so far has been from the room balcony at the Wilderness Lodge facing the Magic Kingdom!!!! Sitting on the balcony and being able to here the sounds of the boats coming and going with guests travelling back and forth to MK!!! Watching the monorail thru the trees and just the scenery at the WL is so beautiful it makes every morning special!!! But I am sure this will change after we get back in April. I think coffee at the Poly is gonna top it Bouncing Lilo Bouncing Stitch !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: