Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Ellory's in a mellow mood....what's your fav relaxing track?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Ellory's in a mellow mood....what's your fav relaxing track?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
disneyman01
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great relaxing tracks are any of the Main Street Area music tracks .... They really make me feel like I'm there and relaxing in the Magic Kingdom !
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta agree Star Tunnel .. come to think of it that track fits any CATEGORY!!! I gotta go with interventions and the epcot entrance music (1982)
blinkereye123
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again. Personally, I find almost anything from UAB extremely relaxing when I'm
all keyed up Very Happy . But if I had to put a fine point on it, I would have to say any of the
spoken word spiels put me in a better mood. Maybe it's voices like Jack Wagner's or
one of the female voices that make me feel 'connected'. Either that or I'm just really,
really isolated.

Anyway, I do find myself also going back to just plain ambient sounds and background
effects if I really want to 'space out'. All in all it just makes for a more reflective time
when I can get to revisit some old friends again.

Oh well, enough of my depression. Keep up the great work as always.

Later. Peace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: