Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Going to WDW at the beginning of Sept...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Going to WDW at the beginning of Sept...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Going to WDW at the beginning of Sept... Reply with quote

We have booked our trip for the first week in Sept (1st thru 8th), and I just found out that on Sept. 4th, is the first night of Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. Bouncing Ezra We are leaning towards to getting tickets for it, but I was curious to what experiences anyone else might have had in the past with this "hard ticket" party?

We will be there with our daughter, who will be 23 months old. And it will also be her first trip to WDW. We figured we wouldn't be staying for the whole night of the MNSSHP, but that being there for the different parade and fireworks and the dance parties and to take her trick-or-treating would be worth it.

So, I open it up to you, fellow UABers....thoughts? comments? your two cents?
Figmentathm
UAB's 1st Boston Marathon Finisher

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Donna and I are very interested in input as well. We will be at WDW the end of Oct and are considering going to the party one night.
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that this is the best hard ticket event that WDW has. I can't give an opinion about taking the tadpole but it is a great party.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We went twice in October of 2003 and had a ball! Elizabeth was 12 at the time but I remember seeing lots of carriages during both of the nights we were there.

I think the little tadpole will be fine and enjoy herself. Elizabeth had a ball trick-or-treating at the different stations. We all enjoyed the different shows and parades as well.

Anyone else have any comments?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deb's right, we had a ball! We've been a few times and the little ones have a great time, regardless of age. Wear costumes, it really helps make the party more fun.

We went a couple of years ago where deb, our daughter and I all dressed as characters from Alice in Wonderland. It was so much fun, and the Alice character we saw in the parade were excited to see us too!

Go, Trick-Or-Treat, see the shows and parades, and have a great time.

Oh yeah, take LOTS of pictures!

JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take lots of pictures....check!
Very Happy
Thanks for the thoughts! It does seem like its a lot of fun. And from what I've read on some of the other Disney related boards, it seems like it is the best out of all the "hard ticket" parties. So I just need to call and get the tickets now. We just have to now figure out who to dress her up as....Hmmmmm?

I also need to call and make our dining reservations! 90 days tomorrow! I can't wait!

Thanks again for the comments. And more are always welcomed!
kraysister
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only comment is that i am sooooo jealous!!! Crying or Very sad have fun!!
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went a few years ago with an infant and some pre-teens.

Baby zonked out after the parade so it was pretty much a night at the park with a stroller. The pre-teens had a blast, as did Mod, Dad and the grandparents. I'd say go have a blast. The "Not so scary" is a great event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: