Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Interesting Disney Video Game: Epic Mickey

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Interesting Disney Video Game: Epic Mickey
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will probably be my next video game purchase. I just got a PS3, so I've been catching up on some classics that I missed on that console (I just bought GTA 4 from Amazon for $14!), but I've been looking forward to Epic Mickey for a while now.
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the Wii is more a less a dust magnet since many of their good games are not for adults.

I'm still mad that they shelved the PS3 and 360 versions of the game, so no HD version unless you use an emulator.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw so many advertisements for this game when at Disneyland earlier in the month. I'd really like to buy it! I can't play any games right now so I'm waiting until I'm cleared from my doctor before I go buy any….but I really want to play!!!

: )
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wizzard419 wrote:
Yeah, the Wii is more a less a dust magnet since many of their good games are not for adults.

I'm still mad that they shelved the PS3 and 360 versions of the game, so no HD version unless you use an emulator.

I got the new Goldeneye for the Wii for Christmas, and it's a lot of fun. It might be the best thing out there for that console right now. Highly recommended.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the Alice in Wonderland game…it wasn't overly difficult, but I enjoyed it. I only have a Wii and not too many games, but I like things like DDR and Toy Story Mania. I haven't been able to do much for quite some time, but I've seen a few that look fun for me---along the lines of trivia and such. I did buy Lego HP and haven't even been able to start it...

Epic Mickey is on my list for sure!

: )
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the reason Epic Mickey is so good is because they had people like Warren Spector making the games (he has a good track record if you have never heard the name before). The only bummer is that now Disney Interactive is moving away from consles and looking into browser and phone based games since that is the way the market is heading.
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to chime in on this topic. I got this game the release day. I played it for 1 week straight for about 5 hours at a time and sparingly here and there since. This game is amazing and has so many levels to conquer. You can play the basic way and forget about the additional quests you are given ( there are thousands during your game play) that you can get sdistracted doing. I love it. I only have one complaint. The game play is really dark. in that I mean really hard to see. Alot of the worlds are really dark and not well lit and very difficult to look around and see what you need. Other than that I am only half way complete. This game is very in depth and can keep you occupied for a long time... I have both PS3 and WII systems. I spend alot more time on ps3 since the wii games are for kids mostly. Although I do like WII party if anybody has had a chance to play that.
daguru
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got this for Christmas, just haven't had a chance to play it yet... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: