Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Walt's Apartment Experience - DaveyPoo's point of view.

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Walt's Apartment Experience - DaveyPoo's point of view.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank_Dracman
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your observations just might be right the Epiphany, I personally did not see it like that… I was just glad that we had a couple of people in our group of twelve that had questions for Ron, I think most of us in the group were a little taken aback with the whole thing at less I know I was. I mean here I am sitting in Walt’s Apartment listening to a Disney Legend, Ron Dominguez and yes that was me with the stupid urban legend question, I knew the answer but I thought it just had to be asked (I mean, he was setting right in front of us). Very Happy
DisneyDave
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only question where I went "WHAT" was the "what was the mood at Disney like when Walt died?"

I do have to give that a few DUH points! Shocked Laughing Laughing
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly Franc, I thought that question was really funny....and now there's proof since I've not heard him say it before in any other recording Wink. Not a stupid question.

-D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, we are just jealous Wink

From the pictures I have seen, the podcast and talking with others on the tour, it was truly a magical once-in-a-liftime event! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. Cool
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya know, it really was. I found it to be emotional also. I know that may sound stupid, but it was a very special event that I had hoped for for MANY years. Quite frankly, the most emotional thing was to be able to stand where Walt stood on opening day and look out that window at all the guests. An amazing experience.

I'm glad I was able to bring this to all of you to help share in the experience.

SGT623
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daveypoo wrote:
Ya know, it really was. I found it to be emotional also. I know that may sound stupid, but it was a very special event that I had hoped for for MANY years. Quite frankly, the most emotional thing was to be able to stand where Walt stood on opening day and look out that window at all the guests. An amazing experience.

I'm glad I was able to bring this to all of you to help share in the experience.

Not stupid at all and I know 100% what you mean. I only wish I could do it some day as well.
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the money's better spent on experiences like these than on all the silly merchzilla collectortions crap disneyland is usually shoving at the fan-lemming$. Very Happy
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude---not stupid at all...i remember when I realised I was actually going to be going into Walt's apartment...I had goose pimples and tears in my eyes. I t truly is an experience!!!

: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: