Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - UAB Top Tens!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

UAB Top Tens!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! Starting off the awesome 3 day weekend with another great Top 10 Countdown!!! This week the WDW parks dominated the countdown by having 9 of the 10 tracks!!!

MK - Tomorrowland - If you had Wings - Attraction Score w/ Eastern Airlines Marketing Intro

MK - Tomorrowland - Delta Dreamflight - Complete Score (Music Only)

EPCOT Ctr. - Future World - Spaceship Earth - Narration and Score Mix (2007)

EPCOT Ctr. - Future World - Wonders of Life - Area Music - Carousel (A Day in the Park)

EPCOT Ctr. - Future World - Wonders of Life - Area Music - Grasslands

EPCOT Ctr. - Future World - The Land - Kitchen Kabaret - Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit

Disney's California Adventure - Hollywood Pictures Backlot - Monster Inc: Mike and Sulley to the Rescue - Musical Medley

Disney/MGM Studios - Hollywood Boulevard - Great Movie Ride - Great Movie Ride Preshow (with Cast Boarding Announcements)

EPCOT Ctr. - Parades and Spectaculars - Reflections of Earth - Preshow Music - Superwasp/Along the Coast of Norway/Neckbuster

MK - Adventureland - Adventureland Totems - Tribal Dreams

Well that's it for this week! I hope everyone has a marvelous Memorial Day weekend!!! Keep those requests coming and we'll see ya in the parks!!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great looking show today - unfortunately I was away and could not listen or report - really appreciate boundlessrealm pulling double duty again ... hopefully I will be able to report next week - All of these tracks only had 2 requests each so if you don't see your favorites know that it only takes a few requests each week to have them make the list - I know I will be requesting some of my favorites from The Land this week - so til then hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend - and a Big Thank You to all the Veterans out there for your service ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your UAB Top Ten for Friday, June 3, 2016

10-DL-Tomorrowland-Rocket Rods-Preshow Overhear (Instrumental)
9-EPCOT-Future World-Spaceship Earth-Complete Attrantion and Effects (jeremy Irons)
8-DCA-Cars Land-Radiator Springs Racers-Ride Through
7-EPCOT-World Showcase-Mexico-El Rio Del Tiempo-Exit Music & Dialog
6-MK-Tomorrowland-Tomorrowland Area Music (2003)(Part 1)
5-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Horizons-Complete Attraction and Narrative
4-DL-Main Street USA-Disneyland Railroad-Complete Trip
3-DL-Fantasyland-Casey Junior Circus Train-Complete Attraction
2-DL-Parades & Spectaculars-Remember Dreams Come True Fireworks Spctacular
1-DL-Fantasyland-Alice In Wonderland-Complete Attraction

Very nice list today - Very enjoyable 2 hours as well - a couple new ones - or at least not on the list for a bit - keep those requests coming and let's see what we can get for next week - til then ...

Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is your UAB Top Ten for Friday, June 10, 2016

10--AK-Main Entrance-Main Entrance-Area Music (Part 6)
9-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceship Earth-Complete Attraction and Effects (Jeremy Irons)
8-EPCOT Ctr-Future World-Spaceshipt Earth-Narration and Score Mix (2007)
7-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Voices of Liberty (Derric Johnson's Liberty Voices) - The Red White and Blue
6-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Voices of Liberty (Derric Johnson's Liberty Voices) - God Bless the USA
5-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventure-Voices of Liberty (Acappella Americana) - We The People-America The Beautiful
4-EPCOT Ctr-World Showcase-American Adventyre-Voives Of Liberty (Acappella Americana) - Battle Hymn Of The Republic
3-DL-Tomorrowland-Circlevision 360-America the Beautiful-Attraction Score
2-DL-Parades & Spectaculars-Fantasy In The Sky-Salute to America
1-Disney/MGM Studios-Sunset Blvd-Twilight Zone Tower of Terror-Library Preshow

What an awesome show today - loved the "patriotic theme" going on there - such a treat to hear these tunes - stirs my heart - and a couple others that we don't see on a regular basis - again keep those requests coming and thanks for participating ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! Kicking of the summer season with another great 10 Top Countdown!!!!
AK – Main Entrance – Main Entrance – Area Music (Part 6)
EPCOT Ctr. - Future World – Spaceship Earth – Complete Attraction and Effects (Jeremy Irons)
EPCOT Ctr. - Future World - Spaceship Earth – Narration and Score Mix (2007)
EPCOT Ctr. – World Showcase – American Adventure – Voices of Liberty (Derric Johnson’s Liberty Voices) – The Red, White, and Blue (Medley)
EPCOT Ctr. – World Showcase - American Adventure – Voices of Liberty (Derric Johnson’s Liberty Voices) – God Bless the USA
EPCOT Ctr. – World Showcase - American Adventure – Voices of Liberty (Acapella Americana) – We the People – America the Beautiful
EPCOT Ctr. – World Showcase - – World Showcase - American Adventure – Voices of Liberty (Acapella Americana) – We the People – Battle Hymn of the Republic
DL – Tomorrowland – Circle Vision 360 – America the Beautiful – Attraction Score
DL – Parades and Spectaculars – Fantasy in the Sky - Salute to America
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Library Preshow

Well there you have it. This week’s very patriotic countdown would make any Memorial day or 4th of July celebration green with envy. Not to mention, like Spaceship Earth dominates the WDW skyline, this week’s countdown was dominated by tracks from Epcot itself!!!
Don’t forget to keep the requests coming and if you can, throw a little bit of your spare change UAB’s way to help keeping this great site, the most excellent music stream and everything else going strong!! We see you in the parks!!!!
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! It's finally summer and we’ve got another great Top Ten countdown for ya!!!! Here’s this week’s list!!

MK – Tomorrowland – New Tomorrowland – Area Music – The Palace
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Spaceship Earth – Narration and Score Mix (2007)
Disney/MGM Studious – Sunset Blvd. – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Library Preshow
Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ Over California – Complete Attraction
MK – Tomorrowland – Space Mountain – Star Tunnel Music
DL – New Orleans Square – Club 33- Feed the Birds
EPCOT Center – World Showcase – Mexico – Grand Fiesta Tour – The Three Caballeros
AK – Africa – Kilimanjaro Safaris – Hapa Duniani
MK – Adventureland – Adventureland Totems – Tribal Drums
DL – New Orleans Square – Pirates of the Caribbean – Pirate Grotto Music

Well there you have it. What an awesome show!!! Was a bit shorter than normal and I happened to notice a few of new tracks making their way in. Don’t forget, this show doesn’t happen unless you get out there and make your requests!! So request away and get your favorite track in the countdown!!! Happy summer everyone and we’ll see you in the parks!!!!
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for new tracks making it into the Weekly Top Ten!!!!!😎
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can thank the head honcho theEpiphany for that. He made lots of good requests this week!!
kray

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, but I did notice a few requests from you as well 😎
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking show - and yes theE did make lots of requests last week - love it when he takes over the site - looking for some "new" tracks from him soon I hope - and of course a big Thank You to boundlessrealm for the great report as I am away for a bit - make lots of requests this week and let's see what new ones we can get in ...

Smile
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! Standing in once again for the lovely ocmsma!!!! Summer is in full swing and the parks are buzzing! We here at the UAB are not to be left out and it's been another great week of requests. Because of that… we’ve got another great Top Ten countdown for you!!!! Here’s this week’s list!!

EPCOT Ctr – Future World – The Living Seas – Area Music – Main Theme
Disney/MGM Studios – Sunset Boulevard – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – Queue – I Can’t Get Started
DL – New Orleans Square – Pirates of the Caribbean – Pirate Grotto Music
DL – New Orleans Square – Club 33 – The Second Star to the Right
Disney’s California Adventure – Condor Flats – Soarin’ over California – Complete Attraction
EPCOT Center – Future World – Journey into Imagination – One Little Spark (Instrumental)
EPCOT Center – Parades and Spectaculars – Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade – Dancin’ (A Catchy Rhythm)
EPCOT Center – Future World – The Living Seas – The Sea (Preshow Film)
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Club 33 – Feed the Birds

MK – Tomorrowland – Tomorrowland – Tomorrowland Area Music – 2003 (Part 1)
There you have it!! A little short today but still pretty awesome!! Don’t forget to keep those requests coming!! Happy a great weekend everyone and we’ll see you in the parks!!!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great show today - and alas - I was unable to catch it - again - but thanks to boundlessrealm for pulling double duty for me once again - I can't believe how busy my summer has been - sure eating into my UAB time for sure - keep those requests coming and hope everyone stays cool and enjoys life to the utmost ...

Smile
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not seen ocmsma on today, so I took these "just in case".

UAB Top Ten for 7/1/2016

10 - Main Entrance - Area Music (2001)
9 - Walt Disney World Monorail - Express Monorail Narration (Part 1) (1998)
8 - Splash Mountain - Ev'rybody Has A Laughin' Place
7 - The Land - Kitchen Kabaret - Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit
6 - Haunted Mansion - Other Worldly Music
5 - Fantasyland Darkride Suite - Medley
4 - Peter Pan's Flight - A Pirates Life
3 - Innoventions - Area Music
2 - Pirates of the Caribbean - Pirate Grotto Music
1 - Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade - Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm)

a nice relaxing show.
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boundlessrealm here!!! Standing in once again for the lovely ocmsma!!!! What’s a better way to kick off a nice long July 4th weekend than with another great Top Ten countdown for you!!!! I noticed a TON of requests this week and it promises to be a good one!! Here’s this week’s list!!

EPCOT Ctr – Future World – Main Entrance – Area Music (2001)
Walt Disney World – Various – Walt Disney World Monorail – Express Monorail Narration (Part 1) (1998)
DL – Critter County – Splash Mountain – Ev’rybody Has A Laughin’ Place
EPCOT Ctr – Future World – The Land – Kitchen Kabaret – Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit
DL – New Orleans Square – Haunted Mansion – Other Worldy Music
DL – Fantasyland – Fantasyland Dark Ride Suite - Medley
DL – Fantasyland – Peter Pan’s Flight – A Pirates Life
EPCOT Center – Future World – Innoventions Area Music
Disneyland – New Orleans Square – Pirates of the Caribbean – Pirate Grotto Music
EPCOT Center – Parades and Spectaculars – Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade – Dancin’ (A Catchy Rhythm)

There you have it!! Only 2 tracks were on last week’s list!!! Don’t forget to keep those requests coming to keep the list fresh. Be safe and sane out there, have a great holiday weekend everyone and we’ll see you in the parks!!!!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - Two reports today - thanks guys for covering for me - I do appreciate it and look forward to seeing all the requests coming in next week and loved that thee were so many from The Land this week - enjoy this great holiday weekend and catch you all next week ...

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 29 of 53

Jump to: