Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Flyer miles question

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Flyer miles question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piratesfan
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Flyer miles question Reply with quote

I've looked around and can't seem to find the answer. When you request a song. Do you get your miles recharged after a certain amount of time like Subsonicradio, or a baseline proportion like DisneyTunes or is it just gone and you have to post, donate, etc...?
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyer Miles are earned via posts, donations, site events, etc. Donations are the quickest way to earn points and it really helps keep the site going. BUT...Donations are NEVER required, but ALWAYS appreciated!

Also, if you are unsure about something with the Broadcast, try the Broadcast FAQ's on the left side menu ,or just click HERE. Or, if you have site questions, you can also click on the FAQ/Service Terms on the left, or click HERE.

piratesfan
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I was really wondering if you make a request and say use all your miles, are your Flyer Miles gone for good or, like subsonicradio, given back to you after 24 hours or are you starting over at 0?
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way to get more miles after you've used them to make requests is to post, donate, participate in site events, etc. Once used (like real flyer miles) they are gone and need to be replenished by the above activities.

piratesfan
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!
tigertail777
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Piratesfan this took me a while to figure out too (I actually just figured it out like a week or so ago) at the bottom of the track that is playing there is a little "bar window" thing that says "your rating" if you click on that and rate the song that is playing according to how you like it, each time you do that it gives you a point. Also if you want to comment on the songs right next to that like below is 3 little buttons one of them is for commenting (you don't get points for this, but its a lot of fun to do). It took me ages to figure that out so thought I would pass it along. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: