Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Epic Mickey Wii Addiction

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Epic Mickey Wii Addiction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Epic Mickey Wii Addiction Reply with quote

Is anyone else having this problem? Embarassed If I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about it. Arghhhhhh. I so frustrated knowing I'm missing all the secret stuff too - had to order the game guide today. . . . And the ink blob charger. . . . .

(Hubby gave me the game and the paintbrush nunchuck for Christmas. Very Happy )
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Epic Mickey Wii Addiction Reply with quote

napabeth wrote:
Is anyone else having this problem? Embarassed If I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about it. Arghhhhhh. I so frustrated knowing I'm missing all the secret stuff too - had to order the game guide today. . . . And the ink blob charger. . . . .

Though I'm still not cleared for video game play…I have moved this item to the top of my Wish Pot wish list for my family. I'm hoping it will arrive as a "we're really glad you're feeling better and (hopefully) don't have to have major surgery--have fun and don't play so long you give yourself migraines" present! Plus, if it is 'dark' that would be better for me since i'm quite light sensitive these days!!!

: )
napabeth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem with the "don't play too long", but I'm working on it.

And most of it is "dark". I actually had to lighten up my tv a little to be able to see some details.
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is my only complaint about this game way too dark!!!! Its frustratingly dark in some levels and I can't complete what i need to... Cuz I can't see it... Evil or Very Mad
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownieboy69 wrote:
That is my only complaint about this game way too dark!!!! Its frustratingly dark in some levels and I can't complete what i need to... Cuz I can't see it... Evil or Very Mad

Adjust the brightness then. Very Happy

Anyway, no I don't have the addcition to this game because I have lots of games!
napabeth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Surprised Got the game guide last night. I thought I was cruising along pretty good on this game. I can't believe the amount of stuff I've missed on each level! Surprised Surprised Surprised

I'll get to the end on my own this first time - but I think I'll be playing several more times in order to find all the hidden stuff.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is kind of cool---that there is THAT much stuff in there--sounds like the game is worth the cash! I'm excited Smile

: )
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownieboy69 wrote:

If you go into the game settings, there's actually a picture section that has a series of four gray bars on it so that you can adjust the screen to its optimal brightness level for the game. All four of them are supposed to be different shades of gray. If your screen is too bright, they all show up as the same shade of light gray, if it's too dark, they are all the same shade of dark gray or black.

I had the latter problem. All of the bars, except for the one on the far right, were black. Not gray, but just plain black. My screen was way too dark. I suggest that anyone who is currently playing this game use that section of the menu to adjust their screen properly.
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Epic Mickey Wii Addiction Reply with quote

napabeth wrote:

Don't waste your money on a guide. That's what the Internet is for!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/975515-disney-epic-mickey/faqs

There are more out there, of course, but GameFAQs is usually my first stop when looking for a guide. More stuff will pop up in there as more people get the game, like specialized sections detailing where you can find all of the gremlins, pins, etc.

I mean, look how well the last Kingdom Hearts release for the DS has been documented on there now:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/943346-kingdom-hearts-358-2-days/faqs
napabeth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, believe me I do use the online guides. BUT. . . . call me old fashioned . . . but sometimes I just like a book. I like looking at the pictures and being able to have it right there when I'm playing the game. And I really like this guide. Over 200 pages. For $11.99 it was a great purchase - for me at least.

(Ok, now you can call me REALLY old fashioned - we only have one computer in the house and it's not a lap top. It's upstairs and the game room is downstairs.)

I think I need to start using the paint more. I tend to just shoot everything with thinner - unless it's obvious it needs paint.

And I'll have to find that picture section with the grey bars to see if I'm set right.
Wizzard419
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like someone is going for the evil ending. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Concourse Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: