Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - "Thanks for taking us to Disney" Recommendations?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

"Thanks for taking us to Disney" Recommendations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swimasb
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: "Thanks for taking us to Disney" Recommendations? Reply with quote

I'm college-aged, and every year since my senior year my parents have taken our family and some of my (and my little brother's) friends down to the World. As a thank you, we try to do something nice for them every year. Last year (thanks to your suggestions) we got them fireworks reservations at Narcoosee's along with a gift card so that they didn't worry about the cost. This year we want to do something similarly grateful, but instead of our normal 4-6 days, we're only going down for a long weekend, and I know they won't want to spend a lot of time at something like a fancy dinner
As such, I was wondering if you guys had any good ideas for something that would say "Thank you so much for spending time and money just to spend your vacation with 6 14-19 year olds". Any ideas?

kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a gift waiting for them when they check in? www.disneyflorist.com has lots of options. There are so many fun gifts available.

Good luck and have a wonderful trip!
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've used disneyflorist before for a Mothers Day gift when my parents where down in WDW last year, and it was easy and went over really well too.

Of course, there is nothing like a nice night out alone at a great place to eat. Someplace new might be good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: