Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disneyland Resort 09-10!!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disneyland Resort 09-10!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Disneyland Resort 09-10!! Reply with quote

I just bought ma & I tickets to the Passholder supper preview for DCA & Cars Land on 09 June! We'll be at the Parks on Saturday and part of the day on Sunday…

WooHoo!!!

Is anyone else planning to be around that weekend? I know it will be a busy weekend…but always fun to meet fellow UABers!

: )
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This came up so quickly that it took at leaast 15 min for it to sink in that we are going to DL in 3 weeks - had thought I might get a quick trip in Oct with on of my other girls but now - WooHoo I get to see Cars Land and be a part of the event - I do love going to events - It will be a quick trip, but will get us excited for our annual Holiday Trip after Thanksgiving - Thanks ocm for being on top of things Smile ma
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's awesome! Have fun!

They have been toying with us for months now. They keep announcing these previews, special events and grand openings, and they keep inching closer to our vacation dates, but we are unfortunately leaving to head back home on the eighth. It kind of sucks that we are missing out on all of the fun by such a short amount of time.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer I had told ocm that I thought you might be there that week but didn't know your departure - we are very excited not only for the event but to get a couple of days at the Parks that we were not expecting - already trying to choose what we can do and what not in such a short stay - Smile
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this will be nothing like the events of old…but it will be fun none the less Smile

I always wish for more time and more $ to make it easier…but hey, any bit is magical--right!!

HUGE bummer you guys are leaving right before we arrive pug--and to miss out on the preview Sad I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun on your trip!

I LOVE Disney in JUNE!!! I hope it's great!!!!

If anyone is going to be around…let me know...

eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am toying with the idea of going on the 9th or 10th as i will be in the area for training and have to stay over that weekend but not sure the $ is there for a trip into the parks.
If I change my mind I'll post it.
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Def--would be great to see you again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Travel Agency All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: