Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - I need some opinions here...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

I need some opinions here...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Cruise Line
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeA
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: I need some opinions here... Reply with quote

Im going to start planning a cruise, for a group of friends. While most of the group "likes" Disney, there's no kids going, and I'm probably the only real fanatic in the bunch. And I wonder if taking a group of all adults on a Disney cruise is the best choice.

None of us have ever been on a cruise, and none of us will be taking kids. 3 of us couples will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversaries on the cruise, so I just want to be sure that there's enough romantic atmosphere still on a Disney cruise.

Any help at all would be appreciated. It's an awful lot of money to spend, and I dont want to ruin it for the group.

Tinker Bell MikeA
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've heard, there are plenty of adult activities on a Disney Cruise to occupy anyone, with or without kids. But keep in mind, a Disney Cruise is geared for kids, or families.

For a group that are not "Disney Fanatics", you *might* want to consider a more traditional adult cruise.

Again, this is my humble opinion, and having never been on a cruise either, I may be completely wrong.

theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cruise themselves aren't geared toward kids necessarily. They've got enough to do for all ages. People have reported coming off the cruise very surprised that they didn't have to do all children related activities.

the animator's palette is one of the coolest restaurants on any ship that I've seen. Definitly worth a visit.

-D
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not be disappointed!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I promise you that! The ship has areas for adults only with wonderful views of the ocean and very romantic for couples. There they have adults pools, cocktails served all the time and many more. But that is not all Shocked ! You will also recieve a complimentary Mickey Mouse to tkae with where ever. (just kidding... i mean this is Disney here) Very Happy
MikeA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe a Land / Sea package looks like a winner. 4 days in the park and 3 on the boat. Then if the cruise is not all I hoped for, I know I'll still love the on land part.

I'm not a real fan of getting "dressed up"... are these cruises pretty casual? I know that the adult only restaurant Palo is like black tie, but do people really dress up for the other places?

Mike A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Cruise Line All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: