Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - REPORT A MISSING OR BROKEN TRACK

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

REPORT A MISSING OR BROKEN TRACK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey again - I am back on track - i realized I could delete the track from the pending request queue, and once I did that I was able to make a request again. So I am ok now. But it did still skip over the track, just to let you know. Thanks for all your hard work.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chris. I'm taking a look now. From what you described, this sounds like a missing track that'll need to be recovered somehow.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matterhorn Track has been fixed
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you - sounded great!!!
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any NEW tracks are not available to entire membership for 2 weeks. They are reserved for the upper levels only.

Your "stuck" track appears to have been corrected and I've seen you have made a request since.

DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you DaveyPoo - tE helped me out the very second I posted the note. Super Speedy service Smile --- Is there a reason why I cannot request the tracks that DO appear in the request area, but have them posted as NEW - It says you have to be a contributer to play them for the first month, but I did make a contribution and still cannot play the new ones.
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again - another track I chose was skipped over. No biggie, but just want to let you know. It is the track called "Harper's Mill"

Thank you
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Disney Chris,

I'm showing that this track played at 4:51:16PM Pacific Time. I also tested the track out, and it looks fine both on its own, and within our broadcast software.

Thanks.
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tE - I just picked the track "Haper's Mill" again - and again it skipped over it. Not sure why it is showing that it played, but it didn't. That is twice now. ????
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tE - At approximately 7:10 am Harper's Mill came up in the queue - and when it began to play - a station ID promo was heard in its place. Then I got knocked off your station and was not able to log back on, the Tune in Now screen is not appearing.

Also the next several requests were skipped over, only playing them for a few seconds and jumping ahead to the next track that was not a request. It not only did this to my requests, but also to bison74 and Figmantathm.

I think there is a bug assiciated with the Harper's Mill track???
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...there's not a problem.

And Harper's Mill is fine. I watched it play myself. I don't understand your not being able to load the tune in now! page.
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It did play again about 20 minutes later - But I originally chose the song this morning before 6am (UAB Time) - and it skipped it. Then it tried to play it again at 7:10am (without any indication that I was the one who requested it) but skipped over it again, playing a station ID instead and jumping over the next handful of user requests right after that. Then about 20 minutes later it finally did play through, at random, but this was the third attempt.

It did bump me off line as well when it tried to play the 2nd time at 7:10 am, and durring that time I could not view the Tune in Now screen for a couple minutes. That problem did correct itself after a few minutes, but once I could access the Tune in Now screen, I could not get back on unless I signed in as economy class. But even after 5 minutes, I was able to sign in first class only and I could not sign in as premiere class anymore. I just checked again just now, and I still can't sign in as premiere. I figured since I made a donation to you this month, I was being considered premeire, and that is why I have been able to use premeire up until now.

I am just trying to be helpful - Please dont take any of this personally. I love your site. I think it is fantastic. That is why I made a big donation to you. And it was my pleasure to support what you do. I plan to support you even more in the future. I am just giving you a step by step report of what happened so you can check into it as you see fit. That is your porogative entirely. I am just being a messenger and a dubious citizen. You specifically asked for assistance in pointing out tracks that are not playing properly in your other thread, so only trying to comply with your request.

All that said - I would like to be able to use the premeire class player again if possible. Now that I have heard the Harper's Mill track, (old mill stream as never heard before LOL) I am not concerned about it, and I can always choose the songs it skipped over this morning the next time I make more requests. Not a probelm.

Again. Thank you for all your hard work. It is very appreciated.

Chris
pugmalion1
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DisneyChris wrote:
I cannot find the track called Rivers of America Current music in the requests area in which I saw mentioned elesewhere on the site.

Hey, Chris. I believe this is the one you're looking for:

http://uabmagic.com/UABpages/songinfo.php?songID=18097

There's also a longer one with a Pirate's Lair narration from 2007, but I don't believe that is the recent library addition.
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pugmalion1 wrote:
DisneyChris wrote:
I cannot find the track called Rivers of America Current music in the requests area in which I saw mentioned elesewhere on the site.

Hey, Chris. I believe this is the one you're looking for:

http://uabmagic.com/UABpages/songinfo.php?songID=18097

There's also a longer one with a Pirate's Lair narration from 2007, but I don't believe that is the recent library addition.

Hey - thanks for your help - I checked out that track and it seems to be the pre 2007 version, before Pirate's Lair, and not the actual current version. I just tried to locate where I saw it, but could not find it again, but in some article posted somewhere on UAB it mentions a new track being added that is the music from the new Mark Twain on board soundtrack. I wish I could find that again so I could reference it. However, this track does not appear to be located in the requests area.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be in there somewhere.

Keep in mind, that with lack of forsight from many years ago, some of the tracks labeled "current version" WERE the current version when they were added. I have it on my list to remedy these.

The Mark Twain stuff is around somewhere....keep digging Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: