Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - REPORT A MISSING OR BROKEN TRACK

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

REPORT A MISSING OR BROKEN TRACK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theEpiphany wrote:
It should be in there somewhere.

Keep in mind, that with lack of forsight from many years ago, some of the tracks labeled "current version" WERE the current version when they were added. I have it on my list to remedy these.

The Mark Twain stuff is around somewhere....keep digging Razz

Oh I figured that when that track was added it was the current loop at the time.
I looked up the mark twain, and eleven tracks come up, but the one I was looking for is not there. Do you have any idea how else it could be labeled?
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

I just fixed / recovered 20 tracks, all Disneyland related that I noticed were missing.

I dont have the energy (or time) to list them all, though suffice to say that that's 20 less tracks that we will have to wait until they play to see that they weren't broken or missing.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the best tE - anxious to hear all the recovered and "new" tracks that have been added - catching as much as I can carrying my notebook with me to listen and keep up Smile ma
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DisneyChris wrote:
theEpiphany wrote:

Keep in mind, that with lack of forsight from many years ago, some of the tracks labeled "current version" WERE the current version when they were added. I have it on my list to remedy these.

Oh I figured that when that track was added it was the current loop at the time.
I looked up the mark twain, and eleven tracks come up, but the one I was looking for is not there. Do you have any idea how else it could be labeled?

Well...I was digging through an OLD hard drive I haven't looked at since 2009.....I found the 2007 version with Pirates Lair dialog. If it's not on the request list. I'll add it before long.
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about spelling mistakes and wrong years? Smile
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theEpiphany wrote:
DisneyChris wrote:
theEpiphany wrote:

Well...I was digging through an OLD hard drive I haven't looked at since 2009.....I found the 2007 version with Pirates Lair dialog. If it's not on the request list. I'll add it before long.

That one is on the list already.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Im confused.....What the heck are you looking for?....or am I behind the times lol.
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theEpiphany wrote:
Ok Im confused.....What the heck are you looking for?....or am I behind the times lol.

Sorry to confuse you - I was poking around the site and came across a list of new tracks. It is not the list that is linked to from the Navigation bar on the left. I tried to find the list again, but do not remember where I saw it, and can't find it anymore. Anyway, on said list, one of the tracks was called something to the effect of "Mark Twain current MUSIC loop" I remeber it specifically saying MUSIC. But this track is not in the requests as far as i can tell. The 2007 pirate's lair version is actually not the most recent version. It was replaced again a couple years ago. The new version has distinctive new music too, so was hoping to be able to listen to this new music. I have heard a live induction of it, and it is quite nice. But would be awesome to hear a better sounding version of it.

Hope that clears things up... Smile
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney3xJC wrote:
How about spelling mistakes and wrong years? Smile

"whatcha" got John?
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the tracks are spelled Tencentennial instead of Tencennial. I know some of the tracks for Epcot have the wrong years. I can make a list for you if you want tE...Smile
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that when reporting the Top Ten and just thought it was they way it was - didn't know it was an error - silly me Rolling Eyes
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney3xJC wrote:
Well, the tracks are spelled Tencentennial instead of Tencennial. I know some of the tracks for Epcot have the wrong years. I can make a list for you if you want tE...Smile

Lol....You went HOW many years without acknowledging this?

Feel free to make a list. I know most of my EPCOT History, but that doesn't mean my fingers do lol....I've been known to make a typo from time to time.
theEpiphany
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney3xJC wrote:

I looked into the Tencennial tracks. There were TWO out of 20 that had typos and those were for the EWP. They've since been fixed. I'm also not sure why they were labeled 1979. I updated the Tencennial stuff to 1981.
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks tE! I just realized there are some missing tracks from EPCOT opening. I think they were labeled 'unknown piece' or "origin'...something like that. They were both less than two minutes long. I had them on my favorite lists but now they're gone.
JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new Disneyland - Traders Sam's Area Music is listed as being 118:50 long. Now I really enjoy tropical lounge music a lot, so I really don't have a problem with this if it is true. However, I think it might be in error...Just a heads up!

- insert emoticons of Hula Girls and Pineapples and surfboards here -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: