Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Christmas In Feb????

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Christmas In Feb????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Christmas In Feb???? Reply with quote

I know that is a loved portion of the site but it is not special if Christmas is always available.

PLEASE return them to the vault.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean I should be taking the Christmas tree down as well?
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the downtime of the site during the Christmas Holiday playing time I think that the admins were gracious in leaving these tracks a little longer - I have only noticed a few being requested and I have done so myself - but try to request late at night when they may not be so offensive to those who don't appreciate and love them as much as I do - so be patient and I am sure they will soon fade away and not return for another 8 or 9 months ... I try and request other tracks that are favorites too and not jam the airways at any time with Christmas ... sorry ...
eatmon74

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only notice it during the top 10 every week. I have all these tracks in my favorites and Love them all. Just not in Feb.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going with Eatmon here. An hour of Christmas in Feb.... nope, not working for me.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - I will try and not request them very much while they are still available and that way they will not make the top ten unless there aren't a lot of requests during the week which could put them up there - I will not be requesting a lot this next week and after that they will probably be gone - so I am enjoying while I can ... look forward to your upcoming requests and perhaps we will have an eatmon74 Top Ten - that would be fun especially if you got a UAB Your Way show in the same week - enjoy and have a magical week ...

Smile
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are available and you want to hear them - request them.

This is a site for you just as much as others. Some folks get tired of the track Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade - Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm) but I'm still requesting that.

(Oddly, no one has ever said I play Jungle cruise too much)
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words - I know it is for everyone and I do request a lot because I have a lot of miles and some weeks I am one of the few that is actually requesting - but don't want to be a "track hog" so I am traveling this week so we will see what comes out next week - and I for one enjoy Characters on a Holiday Cavalcade-Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm) as it is one of the few "Holiday" themed tracks available all year long - didn't mean to cause such a ruckus - but at least we are all talking about the Top Ten and what is happening on UAB ...

Smile
eatmon74

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OCMSMA< I am not trying to make you feel bad. Request your hearts away. At least it is not Off Kilter Very Happy

You are also the most active member I see on here by all means REQUEST away. Exclamation
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful what you wish for - I request OK more than anyone these days - we could have a little war - what you think - I am glad to see that people are paying attention even if they don't post or request - I love UAB and DP n ltldeb to pieces and this is their baby and I want to support them in any way I can - posting, money, causing a ruckus, just having fun - we are a community and a family to some degree - so let's just get along and have fun - the ride will be worth it - great music, great topics, I learn so much from the posts of fellow UABers - not offended (too bad - lol - must remember I am old and fragile) keep those requests coming and keep magic a part of every day ...

Smile ma
eatmon74

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do NOT want to bring the POLY V. OK wars back. I am returning to listening more. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As well you should - see what you have missed all my mini Off Kilter Marathons ... we shall play nice - OK ?? - like that pun there ...

Smile ma
boundlessrealm
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas accounted for just over half the Top Ten show today!!! It was awesome!
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad I am not the only one who loves the Christmas tracks - sadly I missed it today - but can hear them in my head now ...

Smile
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Jason on this topic. What makes the Christmas tracks 'special' is the limited time we get to hear them every year. I absolutely love the Christmas tracks (main Street Area Music especially), but hearing them on Valentine's Day is a bit much. For now, I'm just thankful the Halloween tracks are put away until October...Smile It's time to put the Christmas tracks to bed. ºoº
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: