Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Threefer Thurday - Track picker Algorythm

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Threefer Thurday - Track picker Algorythm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Threefer Thurday - Track picker Algorythm Reply with quote

I'm wondering if there might a gremlin in the system that picked the tracks for Twofer and threefer. I know it prevents users from selecting tracks already in the queue...

But I also thought that for these features the system did not pick a track that was already in the queue? Is this only a twofer feature?

Tonight Eatmon74 requested Track:
"Main Entrance - 25th Anniversary Area Music - Track 1 ". (track id 25993)
(For some reason it did not play his threefer but played two club 33 tracks)

A GREAT track, mind you... Thank you Eatmon74 . I wouldn't mind if it played as part of each threefer.

This same track (track 1) then played as the third track for his next request:
"Main Entrance - 25th Anniversary Area Music - Track 3" (twofer was track 4, threefer was the repeat of track 1)

Then it played as part of his third request:
"Main Entrance - 25th Anniversary Area Music - Track 5" (Twofer was the third instance of Track 1, and the threefer was track 4 - The reverse of the two tracks selected for his second request)

Does Threefer work differently? Does the system allow itself to select things even if they are already in the queue?

Last edited by WDWFan on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fourth request: "Main Entrance - 25th Anniversary Area Music - Track 2 ", played with a twofer of Track 3 (his second request) , and a threefer of track 1 (the fourth time it played).
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't Tell Angel-Devil
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say "Well done!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> UAB Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: